Finally, my first chameleon!!

Ahhhh! Look at his colors!!! I love this thread! He is growing so much! Your new name is Daesie Bringer of Sun, mother of one Dragon...for now lol!!
Isnt it crazy to see the pictures from when I first got him vs the current pictures??? He has grown so much and his colors are coming through so fast!!
Also lol "for now" :LOL: my bf will kill me if I try and get another... but be all know I'm going to end up with a second

Isnt it crazy to see the pictures from when I first got him vs the current pictures??? He has grown so much and his colors are coming through so fast!!
Also lol "for now" :LOL: my bf will kill me if I try and get another... but be all know I'm going to end up with a second
I love seeing them young and how they change! It’s so cool!

I love seeing them young and how they change! It’s so cool!
Me too, it's been a really amazing experience to see him go from so small and dull to growing so fast and getting really vivid colors. Definitely something that all cham owners should experience, even if the first month was super stressful because of how small he was lol

Hello everyone, another Pesto update!
Pesto has been in my care now for 12 weeks as of yesterday! We think he is roughly 4 months old just based off of his size, though if we go off of what I was told his hatch time was, he is almost 6 months old. Who knows for sure, really.
He is about 4 inches from nose to base of tail, though he really hates my tape measure so he didnt make it easy to get an exact measurement lol. He is 25g, up 6g from the 1st(19g) and up 22g from his weigh in at the vet 2 months ago!
His favorite food are hisser roaches, but he still always goes back to his faithful crickets. Hopefully in the next few months I can get him off of those.
We went outside today for some natural sun, he loves it but he really hates being handled right now lol. I think we are going to stick to once a week sun time until he gets more comfortable with me. I'm hoping to do some trust work with him when my next order of hissers comes in.
Here are some pictures of the growing boy :)
Pesto712b.jpg

Pesto712.jpg

Hello everyone, another Pesto update!
Pesto has been in my care now for 12 weeks as of yesterday! We think he is roughly 4 months old just based off of his size, though if we go off of what I was told his hatch time was, he is almost 6 months old. Who knows for sure, really.
He is about 4 inches from nose to base of tail, though he really hates my tape measure so he didnt make it easy to get an exact measurement lol. He is 25g, up 6g from the 1st(19g) and up 22g from his weigh in at the vet 2 months ago!
His favorite food are hisser roaches, but he still always goes back to his faithful crickets. Hopefully in the next few months I can get him off of those.
We went outside today for some natural sun, he loves it but he really hates being handled right now lol. I think we are going to stick to once a week sun time until he gets more comfortable with me. I'm hoping to do some trust work with him when my next order of hissers comes in.
Here are some pictures of the growing boy :)
View attachment 239276

View attachment 239277

Awe, look that that stud! Definitely not a little brown boy anymore!!! :love: He's coloring up so fast... new colors at every shed! I love watching him grow up, and cant wait for my boy next month!! :D

Awe, look that that stud! Definitely not a little brown boy anymore!!! :love: He's coloring up so fast... new colors at every shed! I love watching him grow up, and cant wait for my boy next month!! :D
By the time your boy starts to color up, my boy will be all grown, so we will be able to live through your boy! Then when your boy is grown, we can live through @JoXie411 boy!

OMG the amazing colors he is showing!!!!! holy heck... I feel like he has done a full color 180 in the last 2 weeks along. It is sooooo awesome watching your boy grow up!
He definitely isnt that tiny brown boy we knew before. I was just watching him bask in his enclosure today thinking of how much he has grown. He is going to need new basking perches soon because he is getting too big for what he has. Hopefully he can wait until his new enclosure is ready lol

Back
Top Bottom