Finally, my first chameleon!!

Went out for some sun again today, Pesto is literally getting bigger every day. Today he weighed in at 33g and measured at 5inches. Last Friday he was 25g and 4in. Huge gains! (Kyle would be so proud @Graves923 )
It makes me sad how fast he is growing. He isnt my tiny baby anymore. I'm going to be on vacation for a week and i know he is going to be huge by the time I get back!
Pesto719.jpg

Pesto719e.jpg

Went out for some sun again today, Pesto is literally getting bigger every day. Today he weighed in at 33g and measured at 5inches. Last Friday he was 25g and 4in. Huge gains! (Kyle would be so proud @Graves923 )
It makes me sad how fast he is growing. He isnt my tiny baby anymore. I'm going to be on vacation for a week and i know he is going to be huge by the time I get back!
View attachment 240176

View attachment 240177
This dude...he’s gonna be a photo winner I just know it! I love these pics!! :love:

View attachment 240176

View attachment 240177
He is so beautiful!

View attachment 240176

View attachment 240177
Wow look at that coloring!!

Even spaghetti? Stephen said I could never have a meatball but I can have a sister snake :ROFLMAO:
Yaaaaassss sister snake time! @Chameleon Mike
And yes even spaghetti hahaha

Ohhhh you should get one of those cameras that you put in your cage and can look on your phone to see the live feed.
I actually have one! It's not great quality though, it's just so I can keep an eye on his temps as well as make sure he is eating hahaha. So I still need pictures of my boy aside from that!

What snakes?!? My second obsession. I only have 34 of those guys. I think you'd run out of food names for them. My kids named them after people on the shows they like, icarly, Victorious and so on. Yes I have two beautiful little girls.
"Only 34" :ROFLMAO: and Mike there is so much food in the world I think you underestimate me!
Cant wait to get my snake baby. How much longer?!

Back
Top Bottom