feeder gutload

whysoez420

are these things that can be bought at most grocery stores?
hibiscus leaves and flowers, grape leaves, papaya, alfalfa sprouts, mustard greens, spearmint leaves, arugula (rocket), basil, mulberries , clover, garland Chrysanthemum, chickweed, okra, very small amounts of cooked quinoa, sunflower sprouts,
if not where exactly could i find them? thanks in advance for any help.

Yes most of those you can, but online you can find great pre made gut loads. The one I use and have had good results with is called cricket crack, many other cham owners on this site use it as well.

I can't find most of these at my grocery store. I can find papaya, spearmint leaves,mustard greens and basil though. I use lots of common veggies as well as some others like squash.

are these things that can be bought at most grocery stores?
hibiscus leaves and flowers, grape leaves, papaya, alfalfa sprouts, mustard greens, spearmint leaves, arugula (rocket), basil, mulberries , clover, garland Chrysanthemum, chickweed, okra, very small amounts of cooked quinoa, sunflower sprouts,
if not where exactly could i find them? thanks in advance for any help.

Most can be found at a regular grocery store. I go to a health food store that has a wide variety of these in dried and powdered form. I ad a bunch of these to my roach chow.

Back
Top Bottom