favorite: Panther vs Veiled

panther or veiled?

• Panther Chameleon

Votes: 801 60.5%
  • Veiled Chameleon

Votes: 523 39.5%

• Total voters
Its too hard to choose!

I love my first cham who is a veiled. He has great personality and beautiful blue greens and golds

BUT I also love my oldest blue bar ambilobe panther....Also great friendly personalty and gorgeous blues reds and oranges

Its too hard I cant vote! Its like asking what kid you love more!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Its too hard to choose!

I love my first cham who is a veiled. He has great personality and beautiful blue greens and golds

BUT I also love my oldest blue bar ambilobe panther....Also great friendly personalty and gorgeous blues reds and oranges

Its too hard I cant vote! Its like asking what kid you love more!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

i still say panthers for me, they just have colors that veilds can never have:eek:

I'am torn. I have always had veiled's. There ease of care, sturdy build, and turqoise/yellow/gold colorations or gorgeous, but after seeing some of the panthers you guys have...........Split decision. I msy have to talk my wife into letting me get a panther. Maybe I can pass him/her off as a christmas present for Munchie!!!

I voted veiled - I've never seen a Panther in the flesh so have nothing to compare to. Photos of panthers are always amazing (especially the all blue ones), but I have Amy who is a veiled and I love her to bits! Come to think of it I've only seen veileds, pygmys and a baby jacksons.

I voted panther. It's not that veileds don't come in pretty colors too, but there's something about their body shape I just don't like (no offence to anyone, of course!). Which is why I went with a Jackson's as my first chameleon out of the few cheaper chameleon options, I thought Jackson's were cuter lol. But both options do come in some incredible color variations.

well....chameleons76 photo is obviously photoshopped....IM NOT SAYING THAT HE DOESENT LOOK LIKE THAT....im sure he does....but the signature and also the fact there all perfect poster / calender photographs....give it away that the image was digitaly enhanced to look more realistic to the eye. if his colors are really that yellow red and orange....congratz. ( im a fine art photographer and work with photoshop every day...photo shop wasnt ment to distort or recreate images ...but make them look more realsitic to the eye....but some have turned the slang "shoped" into a derogitary turm meaning "fake image") all im saying is that i could take any vield chameleon...and make it look like that...............i voted vield! its there casques.

OOOSt16 Haven't you ever seen a high yellow, or sunburst veiled? They are out there just not as widespread as the green and turquios color variants. Why do you say its photo shopped when the owner has said it wasn't? Sounds like your just jealous of his cham. :rolleyes:

Hello All
I havent been on here like I used to. I am still amazed that people are still talking about storm. He was not photoshopped! I have many pics of him through all his life stages. He was just a very unique chameleon. What would I gain from this. Ive been a member of this forum since 05. Ive been a reptile enthusiest since childhood. I am not some kid trying to fool all the people on the chameleon forums. LOL. He was just a stunner cham! Unfortunantly he had many medical problems to go with his beauty. A herp vet couldnt believe that if you looked between each individual scale was bright orange! I prob have a scale close up i will try to find. He was very cool! His son Storm 2 is a good lookin cham but doesnt exibit the same striking yellow and oranges storm did. I will have to take some pics of him outside this summer to see if any of the striking colors come with age.
Thanks for all the copliments (eventhough I had nothing to do with it). It must be something in Blue beasts vieled gene pool at the time! I did sell like 30 of storm2's babies if anyone could account for any of storm's collors in these babies I would like to know.

Chameleon76
Kevin

I have one of each a baby panther "colors not showing yet" and a veiled. I have to say that panthers are my favorite because of the rainbows of colors they show.

Panther hands down and I say that because you already know for the most part what a veiled will look like. Panthers are more exciting because you truly never know how they will turn out.

Back
Top Bottom