favorite: Panther vs Veiled

panther or veiled?

• Panther Chameleon

Votes: 801 60.5%
  • Veiled Chameleon

Votes: 523 39.5%

• Total voters
i would have to say panther, my yemen was a bad tempered little cow who wanted to eat me...but my panther is very laid back and he will sit on my curtains without any fuss :)

I can not deside. I have a veiled and I simply adore him, but one of my closest friends has a panther and she is amazing. I might say veiled, only because I have one, but I really like panthers, too.

that veiled looked too yellow, maybe its a morph or something....they don't usually come that bright of a yellow thats for sure....i don't think.......

why are jacksons sortof ignored on this forum? I vote veiled though, i love the casques, to me they resemble a lions mane in sort of big lavish piece of pride for the male

I like panthers better overall, but there are definitely beautiful veils.

here's my male Jaws, when he's awake, he's pretty mean and unhandleable, he's asleep in this picture.

He is way more teal than this in real life.

I'm sry this is the best veiled Cham iv ever seen but veiled can't hold a candle to the panther chameleon in general panthers are much nicer and have the best color options their is

leaves in the background are also strange. :/ me thinks what you thinks :)

AND gloves are for MONITORS ONLY... well and some large iguanas..O' and some tokays :p gloves and chameleons crack me up :)

Is it just me, or do the colors on this photo seem very saturated? I hope Im completely wrong tho!:)

I think it's a photoshopped pic of an awesome orange/high yellow veiled.
In my opinion panthers have better colors but veiled have nicer body shape and I like their mix of green and yellow, looks very natural and is a beautiful adaptation to blend with the surrounding foliage. can't really say the same about red/orange or smurf-coloured chams :D (which I love too! :p)

Back
Top Bottom