favorite: Panther vs Veiled

panther or veiled?

• Panther Chameleon

Votes: 801 60.5%
  • Veiled Chameleon

Votes: 523 39.5%

• Total voters
I LOVE that this thread started so long ago...!

I vote for both!

I love that my Panther is mellow and cool to hang out with, but I rarely get to see him all fired up, so that's a little disapointing...

But my Veileds are FIESTY boys, and they fire up/puff up/ and flatten(LOL!) every time I walk into the greenhouse - so I get to see them in all their glory!

They ALL take beautiful photographs, so who can decide that way?

So, sorry! Can't help either side... or I am helping both! LOL

Happy Memorial Weekend!

Be SAFE everyone! :D

it is very to hard to say i love veileds they were my first and only chameleons ever and i have 4 but i am def going to get panthers to..... if i had to pick i would be on veileds side .....:D

had to give it to veiled as Camo( my toungless veiled ) is my first love , but i will have a new nosy be panther within a month or so.

veiled. though id have to say id rather a CB taveta dwarf fischer. veileds for sure have more variation than most would expect them to. though it depends who take them seriously enough and make sure some great in color genetics are bred for. we have barely scratched the surface with veileds. there are yellow, orange, green, blue, turquoise phazes of veileds but we need to focus on them. now veileds are just an old fad that died out long ago. they arent taken seriously. what kind of chameleons do all the great breeders breed? panthers! and thats about it. i once met someone who took them seriously, but soon there after i heard rumor they stole from others. since then even though there business was good with me ive never gone back to buying from them. needless to say, where have all the great veiled breeders gone?

I've only owned a veiled myself, but as soon as I get more room I would love to have a panther as well. There colors are so beautiful in all the photos I've seen!

Back
Top Bottom