favorite: Panther vs Veiled

panther or veiled?

• Panther Chameleon

Votes: 801 60.5%
  • Veiled Chameleon

Votes: 523 39.5%

• Total voters
Storm 2's offspring

Hello all the eggs I have are from storm 2 (storms offspring). Like I said I have 5 that will prob hatch in feb.I would not sell them under 2 monthes old.I am not sure how much I would sell them fo.r I would have to see when the time gets closer.I could let you know If you would like.
Thanks for the interested
Chameleon76
kevin

I had to go for panther. I just love the colorations of all of them. Veileds are really cool and 76 yes another person has to say that is the best one I have seen sorry for the loss and I hope his offspring and on are just as spectacular. Everyone says that panthers temperment is better. Well I think my red bar ambilobe D.H. must have been hanging with veileds before I got him. He will only eat hornworms out of my hand nothing else. I love him to death but he is a pain to clean the cage and take to the shower. He acts just like all the other peoples pissy veileds on here.

Yea my sambava is like that too.he is over 2 yrs and still wont eat anything out of my hand.Its cool though he is a stunner. Although my panther never ate out of my hand every veiled I have owned has!
Kevin

Aw.why'd you have to make the poll only about two species?

I'm much happier with Mr. Nameless up there as my Avatar......

Last edited:
where on earth did those colors come from? that is by far the best veiled Ive ever seen!"ExcellentSmithers"

It could be photoshop'd! I can photoshop my green lil guy to look like that! lol I mean he's a gorgeous cham, maybe he's just one fine stud! lol

I have never owned a panther although I will someday. My vote is veiled, I've never seen a more stunning veiled than the one pictured here.

Im new here, and yet to own a chameleon(about to though), so my opinion might not be taken for much... but I like the veiled better in terms of looks.

i cant pick one i love the look of the veileds head but like all the colors of the panthers! and i have one of each so i can be satisfied haha

I dont see why you guys think he photoshop'd it...Just leave him be jeez, its a BEUTIFUL cham and just accept it. I voted for panthers though...

Back
Top Bottom