favorite: Panther vs Veiled

panther or veiled?

• Panther Chameleon

Votes: 801 60.5%
  • Veiled Chameleon

Votes: 523 39.5%

• Total voters
I was a veiled guy for a long time and recently got my first bluebar ambilobe juvenile from mike of flchams, now I must say I'm very very impressed with the temperment of the ambilobe compared to the veileds, my veileds all dig there claws and snap at me...my panther is cool as polar bears toenails...as long as his habitat is clean, his personality is very breezy and I love it.

On another note, I'm happy to get all my mistakes out of the way with veileds because if I had of lost one, it wouldn't have been such a big deal...however losing a 350 dollar ambilobe to death, escape, or illness would be a substantial setback.

and as far as sexy veileds go...how is this

juvenile bluebarambilobe
DSC00675.jpg

female
ykil6l1.png

100_0091.jpg

100_0098.jpg

male...HUGE in size in mass at 9 months very broad color range from lime green to turquoise with yellow and orange, very fiesty, but also mr personality...doesn't run from being handled or hide in cage
sub2.jpg

Sub20Veiled201b.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0117.jpg

male #2 - crazy colors, vicious, a real loser compared to my other male lol, not mr personality at all, mr run and hide behind a bush
Sub20Veiled202a.jpg

Sub20Veiled202b.jpg

Last edited:
i went with Veiled Chameleons.
i would love to have one the color of the one on the first page.

Storm was a cool cham.He only lived for 1.5yrs.He was beautiful cham but he also had a rough life some very rare probs.
my most vet visited cham.I have been wanting to post pics of storm2 on here maybe I will take him outside saturday.He is getting huge.
Chameleon76
Kevin

Thanks again on all the compliments on him!:)

i am a vieled owner but i still put panther. vieled are great though, and for as much as a panther alone i got a vieled and all the setup stuff for him :p

vieled are great first chams but from here on out any more chams i get will be panthers for sure

I voted Panther... I heard Veileds can be very agressive!

By the way... What about Pygmies?!?!? You forgot them... :)

Last edited:
i am a veiled owner but i vote for panther.
Ideal chameleon would have the casque of veiled and the colors of panther..
I wonder if the technology will allow us to breed those 2 species together:p

i have to vote veiled. i like the veil on them and i dislike the crest on the panther. they are more colorful but i dont like that crest. im picky. the veil is kind of like a mohawk and i used to have one so it brings back some memories.

i've never seen colouration like that, veiled. thats amazing. is it digitally enhanced at all? WOW...but i can't vote...decisions like this don't help my blood pressure haha.

veileds

I love both kinds to death... but my god that Veiled in those pictures cannot be beaten. He's incredible and i'd sell my only child for that chameleon.... ( if i had kids)

that veiled is amazing.he is purely stunning..did he display that orange when he was young? because john street has that same tint of orange as that baby picture you show..that would be awsome if he turned out like that..I vote the parsons.veileds,panthers.but veileds are my favorite because they are ruthless..bad ass m.f's. and the parsons are a little bit too much paper"money" for me..

Sadly sk8elenex92 if you read all the posts on this thread you will sadly know that the beautiful veiled chameleon is dead:(

storm

Hello I have a male from him that is about 1.5 yrs old and have 5 eggs due to hatch sometime next month and 51 for spring time .I am new to selling chams but have shipped before. The pics were not digitally enhanced.He showed those colors when he was in natural sunlight. I will post when chams are ready.
Chameleon76
Carsons Chameleons

is it storms bloodline.. that is the best looking veiled i have ever seen..
and if so... how much for the babies?

Back
Top Bottom