Exoterra for panther

Hey so I was interested in getting a exoterra for a juvenile/adult male panther and was wondering which one I should get.

In most cases, screen cages are the better starting point if you're new to chameleons. Glass works, but is riskier. I recommend using the search bar and doing your own research for questions like this that are very easily answered

In most cases, screen cages are the better starting point if you're new to chameleons. Glass works, but is riskier. I recommend using the search bar and doing your own research for questions like this that are very easily answered
I’m semi new I’ve had a veiled for about a year and a half now and I’m getting a new Ambilobe tomorrow. I have a screen enclosure setup right now I just think I would be able to manage humidity and heat a lot better with a glass enclosure.

I have 2 panthers an Ambilobe and an Ambaja I have them both in screen cages I have a Reptifogger attached to both cages to keep up humidity and they I also mist 3-4 times a day and the humidity stays pretty much between 45-50 glass enclosures while nice can cause a lot of problems with a chameleons respiratory system. the stagnant air can cause infections that could turn dangerous and even fatal. I would highly recommend that you stick with a screen cage.

Back
Top Bottom