Enclosure Stand?

Interesting placement of your basking light (on the side).

Well I couldn't put it on the top, it's too close to the ceiling, and the other bonus of having it on the side is that it regulates the temperature in the mesh cage MUCH better than just top heat. The thermal gradient moves across the enclosure, so he can stay in the foliage and keep warm or go cool down.

Picture024.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Heres my setup. 18"x48" chrome racks. I used half for my smaller cages and the other half I jigsawed the legs in half to hold my 2'x4' cages....yup my drainage tubs need emptied LoL

my cham's home rests on an inexpensive folding rubbermaid table that was purchased at wal mart, i think. gets the job done.

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

Here's my setup. Hopefully it shows up because this is the 1st attempt to try to post a pic. I originally bought two of the 18 x 48 metal racks from Lowes, but then I found a website that sold the bigger racks separately, but they go on the same poles. I wish I spent the extra money and bought the 24" wide ones, but ended up buying the 18 x 60. Still works good though. Then I put rubbermaid bins on a bottom rack for drainage. The mister fires some water toward the back that cannot be caught, so I bought some winter window film sealer and sealed off the entire back where the water comes toward the back and drains into the rubbermaid containers. Not an easy setup, but I am very happy with the end result.

Howdy,

I picked-up two of these "3 Shelf Chrome Storage Cart" setups from Costco yesterday. The top is 24"x18" and 40" tall for $37 each. I'm using these for my outdoor enclosures. I got tired of the lousy outdoor stands that I was using. Now I'm able to easily roll them around, following the sunshine :). My enclosures are 24x24x48 but they fit fairly nicely on the 18x24 cart tops (3" over-hang front and rear).
CostcoCart-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom