enclosure pix..post urs! / chams too!

davider

Avid Member
hey guys im just posting my new location for my cham tank and i want to see if you will post some of urs and/or u chams bc i am going to get 2 more new chams and enclosures and want some ideas!
thanks
-david
femveiledencl.jpg

femveiled.jpg

haha yeah she is fat BUT

she is real healthyyyyyyyyy and that was taken after her dinner..
very active maybe too active bc she always bites mee lol
-david

Could she be gravid? What are you using for UVB lighting? I would definitely put a laying container in with her just in case.

Could she be gravid? What are you using for UVB lighting? I would definitely put a laying container in with her just in case.

no she has never seen a male... she just had a large meal lol
im using a mercury vapor and she gets an hour or so of natural sun a day

hi im new to this and have a male veiled, but im sure that the female does not have to be with a mate to lay eggs? correct me if im wrong. everyone is great on here so im sure they will help more.

Remember, males are not necessarily required.
Females often lay clutches of infertile eggs...especially if they're over-fed.

-Brad

Remember, males are not necessarily required.
Females often lay clutches of infertile eggs...especially if they're over-fed.

-Brad

I would like to underline this part: especially if they're over-fed"

And remind you that you need to do something to help her lay her eggs.

Howdy,

I mention that these photos are old because things are a bit different these days. The mist system is a little bit less complicated and I don't raise as may different feeders (no more hissers...)

An older photo of some of my enclosures:
LatestSetup.jpg

Old photo of feeder insect setups:
BugProduction.jpg

wow dave, i am jealous of all your feeders you got and what nice homes they got and as well as your chameleons. very nice, i wish my grandparents wouldnt mind that in our home, lol.

Back
Top Bottom