Emergency!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I absolutely agree with @gracie88. We know you dearly love your animals. However, you really need to let that love guide you in doing what is right for them. You say that they are happy or fine, but they really are not and are suffering silently. Please, out of the love that you have for them, either let the forum help you make their lives better or help you to find good homes for them. I know this isn’t easy to hear and will be even harder to do. But for your animals, please.

I am so very late to this thread.. I have skimmed and are you actually keeping a "Jesus Christ" lizard in the same enclosure as a Chameleon? a veiled? and feeding grapes uh.. I'm just like this... are you a troll? seriously?
Dude...... a Basilik needs a total and completely different housing situation than a Chameleon. I just can't right now. Are you legit mad?
Cause I am.

Someone needs to yeet your ass into a Tiger cage for a day and see how well you fare. Grapes only for you....
Yeah sorry mods.. not sorry ?‍♀️
Lolll do your research. You have no idea the difference so get outta here. Like lol you act like you know the situation, so go away LOL

Sorry, but I absolutely agree with @gracie88. We know you dearly love your animals. However, you really need to let that love guide you in doing what is right for them. You say that they are happy or fine, but they really are not and are suffering silently. Please, out of the love that you have for them, either let the forum help you make their lives better or help you to find good homes for them. I know this isn’t easy to hear and will be even harder to do. But for your animals, please.
Thanks for concern but he ain’t suffering infact he’s doing great, sorry you guys don’t understand the situation, but ty for y’alls help, but I’m the only one who knows about Oscar... :)

I know I haven't been involved with this chain for long but I would like to jump in and say, would you ever consider giving your cham to a rescue place or maybe find a more (suitable) owner? Everyone has being trying to help you and all though there was so brief name calling, we all want the best for Oscar. I know this can be hard to hear (please don't take any offense to this), but after all I've seen, it is clear that Oscar's care is far from what he needs to be a happy and healthy cham, and that shows through his current health situation. Honestly there is probably someone on this site who would be able to rescue poor Oscar, even if its temporary until you can figure everything out. I would never mean to offend you and if you are willing to improve we are all here to support you, but after everything I have seen, it seems that you aren't improving/aren't willing to improve ? If its the vet bills that are stopping you from getting Oscar the help he needs, I suggest you set up a Venmo or a Paypal, we are all here to help and want to make sure that Oscar gets the best care possible ?
Ew no, “would you consider giving your child away?” Y’all really don’t understand any of my situation, Oscar is doing great! He’s been moving around, and eyes for the most part open, so would you consider using your brain other than information on the internet.

I asked you..."Under the red bin there is something that is not bars and it blocks most of the light for the basilisk a cage too. What is that material?"....I've tried several times to get you to answer this question and I still don't have a proper answer. I can't help you if you don't answer the questions.

I said..."BTW I hope your chameleon can't get to the lights for the basilisk and burn its feet. How do you keep the basilisk a lights from getting wet when you water the chameleons cage?"... When you mist the cage how do you ensure that the lower lights (that I know are for the basilisk) don't get wet and may short circuit? I know you said Oscar doesn't go there....but he could... and if he burns his feet you may have to put him down. It should be made so he absolutely can not touch the light.

These two NEED separate cages. Keeping the basilisk in the bottom like that is very confining for it and whatever bacteria are built up in the chameleon's part of the cage can flow/drop down into the basilisk's half. The lights for the basilisk are making the cage for the chameleon warmer than it should be in the lower part. I don't know how you can provide either with proper water. If the insects are free ranged and they go from one half to the other they can transfer bacteria too.

I told you about proper supplementing nod feeding and numerous other things.

I'm telling/told you all of this with the hope the you want what is best for these lizards and that you love them enough to do what is best for them.

I've kept basilisk's and chameleons for many years well as many other reptiles...and I speak from experience and because I care about these creatures. I hope you do too....enough to make sure they have the best care possible.
Ty so much for your time and concern but I’ve got it all under control, and I’m gonna leave this forum due to the lack of information everyone here has.. about this, so ty for the info y’all have already gave me, goodbye don’t bother replying because I won’t see it.

Don’t bother saying anything I’m leaving this forum, thanks for people who have helped me! And if you are being rude, lol y’all need to learn to understand these animals, bye!

Ew no, “would you consider giving your child away?” Y’all really don’t understand any of my situation, Oscar is doing great! He’s been moving around, and eyes for the most part open, so would you consider using your brain other than information on the internet.

I'm really sorry if I offended you, but you have no right to come at me like that. I was extremely kind in my message and all I was trying to do was help. I am using my brain, and trust me, its full of chameleon and care knowledge that you obviously need. I was trying to be nice to you to see if you could possibly just listen, Oscar needs help and quick. If you would have read my message, you would know that I also said until you can get everything right for Oscar, I'm sure someone can temporarily take him. I get how it can be hard to give something that you love up, but frankly, you're only hurting him continuing the situation he is in. I would still love to help you and I am always to share knownledge of anything you need, but all I can ask is that you please listen. Oscar may seem "fine", but he is not. He has the complete wrong set up including many safety hazards, he isn't getting correct gutload/supplements, and his health is obvious declining. We are here to help and aid in your success, but I ask that you don't respond like we are idiots. We are all extremely knowledgable and smart, and if you chose to listen, you would know that by now.

Feel free to leave the forum if you want, but please take into consideration the changes we have asked you to implement. Once these changes have been put into place, and your chameleon goes to a vet, hopefully you can see a lot of change. He might appear to be doing fine, but chameleons are known for hiding any symptoms to prevent looking vulnerable, and his extremely swollen eyes are most likely very uncomfortable, just imagine if your eyes were like that. I hope you take this seriously, and I wish you luck in the future.

Guys this is a child trolling. They're not going to listen. One day he will grow up and realize how goofy and dumb he was as a kid(we're all goofy and dumb as kids, not even trying to insult the OP, that's just life). Unfortunately, his parents are to blame for getting him animals he can't take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom