egg's

ross6661989

I HAVE A FEMALE CHAMELEON AND THE BACK END OF HER IS GETTING LARGE SHE'S NOT THAT OLD, SO I WAS WONDERING IF THEY COULD BE EGGS. ANY ADVICE ON SPOTTING THE STAGES FOR A VEILED CHAM DURING EGG PRODUCTION.:confused:

How old is she? I looked at your other threads, and it looks as though you said she was about 5 months old in November, which would put her at about 7 months now, if this is your female veiled cham. The juvenile and subadult female veileds we had did not go gravid, much less have developed eggs, at 7 months. But each cham is different. It is possible that she is older than you realize. When did she last poop? What is her size and weight? A photo would be necessary to see if the cause could be determined visually. We have a cham who had an impaction, and his back end getting larger was not one of the symptoms. There are fat pads toward the back of a cham, and vital organs, as well. Some organs, such as kidneys, can become enlarged. Your description is a little vague. Please provide a photo, and also answer the questions provided on this thread: https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom