eggs ???

It probably is just and egg that is in the process of going bad. Just wait and see if it deflates or mold. I've had 3 of the 48 from this clutch go bad so far and they all three turned tannish/yellowish/brownish then deflated and molded. If its onl a couple i would say it has nothing to do with the medium but if they all start doing they it could be too wet or something of that sort. I always get upset when even just one egg goes bad because I imagine that it could have been the best looking one of the clutch and it kills me. Good luck with the rest of them.

Justin

It probably is just and egg that is in the process of going bad. Just wait and see if it deflates or mold. I've had 3 of the 48 from this clutch go bad so far and they all three turned tannish/yellowish/brownish then deflated and molded. If its onl a couple i would say it has nothing to do with the medium but if they all start doing they it could be too wet or something of that sort. I always get upset when even just one egg goes bad because I imagine that it could have been the best looking one of the clutch and it kills me. Good luck with the rest of them.

Justin

justin thanks ahhh this sucks i hope they ont go bad :( there isnt any mold i just hope they are fine ill pray for the best!

Back
Top Bottom