Eggs

Nobody is hating on you. In order to participate in a forum like this, you have to be open minded and willing to accept when others try to correct you on something. That is after all why we come here to ask for help! It's basically like asking others what you're doing wrong so you can correct it. (y)

Matt is usually extremely welcoming to newcomers, I see it over and over again on the forum. He took your lack of English knowledge as a sign that maybe you were just a young person as a lot of young people type with abbreviations. I'm 26 and not really offended by what he said because I know it is true. I try to be more specific and eloquent when I'm participating in the forum as it seems to be what works best for others. Please don't get defensive or feel attacked, we're all here trying to help :)

Sometimes people come here to ask for help and then don't want to listen to what others try to say. We all love animals and we want the chameleons to be happy and healthy so sometimes it's inevitable for people to get a little frustrated when they feel like they can't get through to another person. I'm sorry that you have felt attacked or hated. It is really nobody's intention here. Just stay positive and open minded, answer the questions people ask you, and welcome all comments and suggestions... this is a wonderful place with very useful information and wonderful people! :love:
I already said I would try your just surfing and old issues

And, to think, I tried preventing all of this by giving a careful, sensitive to @J18osborne needs response to guide the poor thing a little!

And by the way, I understood all of your poor communication @J18osborne! I speak 8 languages and have more than one college degree. It is easy to understand most communicatiin on the planet. I am a medical professional and if I were to make every second word I comminucat a medical abbreviation very few people on the forums would understand me, get frustrated and ignore my posts in order to decrease their own level of frustration!

I sure hope you took our advice and responses to heart and apply what you have learned!

If you smiled and kindly took my original advice and kindly introduced yourself and showed some appreciation and respect this embarrassment could have been prevented!

Hey, guys let's cut the little dude some slack and assume that he (yup, must be boy, girls are more socially skilled than us guys) is capable of learning and is in the process of becoming one of our most esteemed future members of this forum!

And, to think, I tried preventing all of this by giving a careful, sensitive to @J18osborne needs response to guide the poor thing a little!

And by the way, I understood all of your poor communication @J18osborne! I speak 8 languages and have more than one college degree. It is easy to understand most communicatiin on the planet. I am a medical professional and if I were to make every second word I comminucat a medical abbreviation very few people on the forums would understand me, get frustrated and ignore my posts in order to decrease their own level of frustration!

I sure hope you took our advice and responses to heart and apply what you have learned!

If you smiled and kindly took my original advice and kindly introduced yourself and showed some appreciation and respect this embarrassment could have been prevented!

Hey, guys let's cut the little dude some slack and assume that he (yup, must be boy, girls are more socially skilled than us guys) is capable of learning and is in the process of becoming one of our most esteemed future members of this forum!
I already said I would try I said I would try 24 hours ago

I am curious what temperature range does the room have that you will keep the egg and what type of medium(ie, perlite, vermiculite) will you put the egg on?
Panther cham eggs are one of the most tolerant Cham eggs so you should but them in an air tight container put them in the substrate ment for eggs and keep them it a dark closet room temperature sometimes a bit higher if you say that’s wrong that’s what people on this web site said

Panther cham eggs are one of the most tolerant Cham eggs so you should but them in an air tight container put them in the substrate ment for eggs and keep them it a dark closet room temperature sometimes a bit higher if you say that’s wrong that’s what people on this web site said
You did not answer a single one of his question.

Yes I did
He said what temperature does the room have to be I said room temperature sometimes a bit hotter and he said what medium I said perlite I’m the one who speaks Arabic not you I asked for no hate I’m 53 grandma who is getting a chameleon bc my dog chocolate died after living for 13 years and husband died years back in car accident I live alone I won’t a panther chameleons I wanted the whole egg Experience and need a pet I have chose a chameleon because I had them before just never the egg and I am prepared you say step softly I will you say do all your research been there done that I don’t know what else you expect and why you still love to step over the boundaries and point my buttons but I am ready I might not speak well English but I know my chameleon facts all quite well and it’s going to work so plz just except me I’m not asking for your forgiveness but I’m asking to see at least one other human trait other than hate plz and thank you

Now that’s a real answer!

Now what do you call room temperature? 70F? 75F? 85F? Or do you use Celsius?
I do Celsius but I learned how to switch to Fahrenheit in like grade ten I would say like 73 74 but in the summer houses tend to be 84 or above so that’s why I wouldnt kept it in a closet

But I tould my friend about me wanting a chameleon and she said I could have hers so turns out I’m getting a little baby vieled Cham

I do Celsius but I learned how to switch to Fahrenheit in like grade ten I would say like 73 74 but in the summer houses tend to be 84 or above so that’s why I wouldnt kept it in a closet
Good answer, Now we’re making some real progress! See how specific answers really help to move the conversation forward?

Back
Top Bottom