Eggs

J18osborne

if anyone has any tips on panther Cham eggs I could use them I did a lot of research I know I’m ready. I have decided no incubator and I am going to restrict some of the cage until bigger anything else I need to know

A very welcome to the forums! Thanks for joining us!

Just to help other members be more patient with you, it is a good idea to fill in as much as posible on your profile, like your age etc. From your communication, I asume that you are relatively young and therefore, your sentences are more fragmented. Your sentence structure is more like the person raised in the texting/cellphone era.

This forum has a lot of older, very experienced members who grew up having proper grammar and sentence structure drilled into them as they grew up! They were also raised to lead into ideas and thoughts and not to bluntly ask but politely communicate.

If your communication is not according to expected norms of the gross population of the forums you will affect the communication you receive in return negatively. People will not purposefully ignore your questions but rather subconsciously ignore you because of the hastle to try and understand your communication. Please try to avoid commonly used texting abbreviationso for instance. A lot of people on here would not know what they mean! I sure hope this helps to guide you a little.

Haha, this a just an old man trying to help you fit in with us old folk so you can get the best out of the forums!

Sincerely
Matt

You should of stuck with your earlier post it made more sense when looking for general knowledge on caring for eggs. You just asked about eggs. There’s a lot about eggs in general but incubating eggs there’s a lot of different opinions. There’s a lot of different topics on egg incubating also it’s not for the unprepared. I would always listen to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla he definitely knows his stuff!!

You should of stuck with your earlier post it made more sense when looking for general knowledge on caring for eggs. You just asked about eggs. There’s a lot about eggs in general but incubating eggs there’s a lot of different opinions. There’s a lot of different topics on egg incubating also it’s not for the unprepared. I would always listen to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla he definitely knows his stuff!!

He is just telling me to act old and have better grammar he isn’t telling me about my eggs

He’s just trying to explain how people are going to reply to your post. You have to be very open minded on here and respect goes a very very long way. If you get aggravated at what people say and don’t take it as a valuable lesson. The only person that loses out is you and the little guy your trying to help grow and care for! Can’t take it personal there’s a ton of people that come and go that have no respect for the honest truth. But the few people that are here they stay because it’s all about helping other people. This hole site is based around general respect for chameleons and those who try there best to care for them!!

I’m not trying to be rude I’m just saying it hurt that he called me young and I am usually very thick skinned and I just felt targeted and judged and I just wanted help for me chameleon eggs not a grammar lesson I felt that was him calling me a five year old I’m not young I just keep up with the text and there is a lot of ppl who knows what bc means and ppl means

No they answered the more recent one! there’s a million tips you have to be more specific. If you want someone to sit here and write everything step by step you have to say that, and hope they do. Don’t just state 2 things and ask for tips. Nobody knows where to start

Back
Top Bottom