Eggs

Sorry I got confused with English sometimes but all it does is sound like and excuse the reason I sound so young is because my grand daughter is typing she know English very well

Please I’m not asking for hate I get it in a week I know everything to know I just wanted to see if there annything I missed thank you :)
No one is hating on you. No one knows everything. There are members here that have been breeding for years and years and they still learn new things, all the time how to do things better..

You came here asking questions but yet you said you know everything, that's why I feel sorry for the egg because SO MANY things can go wrong

This feels like hate

Nobody is hating on you. In order to participate in a forum like this, you have to be open minded and willing to accept when others try to correct you on something. That is after all why we come here to ask for help! It's basically like asking others what you're doing wrong so you can correct it. (y)

Matt is usually extremely welcoming to newcomers, I see it over and over again on the forum. He took your lack of English knowledge as a sign that maybe you were just a young person as a lot of young people type with abbreviations. I'm 26 and not really offended by what he said because I know it is true. I try to be more specific and eloquent when I'm participating in the forum as it seems to be what works best for others. Please don't get defensive or feel attacked, we're all here trying to help :)

Sometimes people come here to ask for help and then don't want to listen to what others try to say. We all love animals and we want the chameleons to be happy and healthy so sometimes it's inevitable for people to get a little frustrated when they feel like they can't get through to another person. I'm sorry that you have felt attacked or hated. It is really nobody's intention here. Just stay positive and open minded, answer the questions people ask you, and welcome all comments and suggestions... this is a wonderful place with very useful information and wonderful people! :love:

Back
Top Bottom