Egg Owners of Matt Gorilla's Nosy Be clutch 2018-06-06 thread

Excellent!! Mine are also doing very well although they are ambilobe, a huge thank you matt!! I'd post a picture but are unable to since the update

There’s always that possibility. When I moved them I did it within 10 mins and when I took them out of the incubator I put them in a insulated box and they never left my hands until i put them back in the incubator. I lean more towards the accidental over hydration, my scale read something totally different, I checked it multiple times, It said it was under weight so I added water, it wasn’t until the next day the scale went back to working correctly and I seen the mistake. That was around 2-3 months into incubation though.
The eggs have been in my care 7 months the 1 egg died about a month ago. If it’s anyone’s fault it would be mine. The other 3 look healthy still they all grew in size just fine. Just waiting to see a little guy stumbling around, hopefully soon..

Update!! 9 months of incubation I finally got a hatchling! Hopefully one more to come! Thank you Matt I appreciate everything!

303CB59C-B1C6-4236-A73C-B1A7F82305D2.png

Back
Top Bottom