Eating problems

Bruno

Your Chameleon - 3 MONTH OLD MALE BB AMBILOBE PANTHER I'VE HAD HIM FOR A MONTH
Handling - TWICE A WEEK FOR CLEANINGS (CAGE)
Feeding - 6-8 CRICKETS AND 1-2 SILKWORMS @ 9AM HE WILL EAT FROM MY HAND 6-8 CRICKETS AND THAT'S IT FOR THE DAY. GUTLOAD WITH THE CRICKET CRACK
Supplements - REPTI CALCIUM WO D3 EVERYDAY FLUKERS VITAMIN WITH BETA CAROTENE TWICE A MONTH FLUKERS CALCIUM WITH D3 TWICE A MONTH. A VERY LITE DUSTING
Watering - DRIP FOR A HALF HOUR & MISTING FOUR TIMES A DAY FOR 3MIN I HAVE SEEN HIM DRINK
Fecal Description - NICE AND WHITE . I'M THINKING ABOUT HAVING IT CHECKED
History - NONE

Cage Info:
Cage Type - REPTIBREEZE 16 X16 X20
Lighting - 60W INCANDESCENT REPTISUN 5.0 COMPACT F. 8AM-8PM
Temperature - 82 BASKING 75 BOTTOM ROOM TEMP 67 INFRARED THERM
Humidity - 67% MISTING LIVE PLANTS
Plants - YES POTHOS
Placement - CAGE IS IN MY QUIET OFFICE 3.5' OFF OF THE FLOOR
Location - BOSTON

Current Problem - He will only eat 6-8small crickets a day and maybe 2 small silk worms. he is very active eyes always open poop is good I just can't get him to eat more.:confused:

just close your eyes and imagine the other 20 crickets went down his mouth. at 3 months 6-8 crickets and 2 silks is a good meal.

just close your eyes and imagine the other 20 crickets went down his mouth. at 3 months 6-8 crickets and 2 silks is a good meal.

LOL I tried that, then I see all of these threads on here that there 2-4 month old chams are eating like 20 crickets a day

If your baby is small and lots of young panthers are then that's not bad. Try some tiny hornworns. They go for the green and that will put some weight on him.

they are all different. i have two girls from the same clutch and both have different sized appetites.

Back
Top Bottom