eating plant?

jessica5150

soo i have a fuschia plant in rango's enclosure and as i was watching him this morning he took a big chomp out of the leaf is this ok?

soo i have a fuschia plant in rango's enclosure and as i was watching him this morning he took a big chomp out of the leaf is this ok?

I don't know if that plant is safe for chams. But I have 4 scheffelara in my chams cage and hes monched on it a few times. I know that hybiscus, scheffelara, and pothos are cham safe plants. On this site there is a link somehwere that lists cham safe plants.
If it is cham safe, then its not a problemf ro him to munch it a few times. they do also eat plants sometimes.

i know i saw a thread about i being ok but i figured id ask just in case someone heard otherwise.. i guess it was kinda pointless for me to post this thread lol

Veileds love to eat fruits, veggies, leaves and flowers. I would offer him some greens. You should check the safe plant list to make sure that plant is safe.

i know i saw a thread about i being ok but i figured id ask just in case someone heard otherwise.. i guess it was kinda pointless for me to post this thread lol

No question is ever pointless. You should see some of the random threads that get posted here. Better to ask people who may be able to answer, then to sit there wondering and then end up with a sick cham.

Did you find the list of safe plants on here?

yes i found the list.. the plants was not on the list but it wasnt in the toxic either .. i did further my reserch on other chameleon sites and it was in the list for non-toxic plants.. so i guess im alright then :D

Back
Top Bottom