DZ(AKA Derek Zoolander) KK Tar Alderion Ambanja

Noticed some really striking new red dots on my boy today! We're getting there! Man, Ambanjas color up slower than Ambilobes but I'm excited to see when he finally explodes!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Another pajama picture. I love how he looks when he sleeps. Sorry for the quality, I had to take it through the screen, I didn't want to disturb him by causing an earthquake to open the cage.
image.jpeg

Oh this is the little guy from a few weeks ago who I was looking at on the Kammerflage website! I believe one of his pics was with him standing up with front paws raised as if giving a speech! Or was the other cute youngster who was stretched in an upright position? Either way a living doll...congratulations

Oh this is the little guy from a few weeks ago who I was looking at on the Kammerflage website! I believe one of his pics was with him standing up with front paws raised as if giving a speech! Or was the other cute youngster who was stretched in an upright position? Either way a living doll...congratulations
I've had him since July so probably not the same one. I've seen a few others that look similar on their site though. I think there was one even from the same Sire.

Just a little update on DZ to add to the digital baby book. He's a little over 9 months now.

A little shedding done today. He is still staying muddy looking most of the time but he gives me little peeks at his true colors once and a while.

IMG_9041.JPG
IMG_9043.JPG

Update on my DZ. He's like a whole different Cham from when I brought him home! He's a beast and so good looking!! Just look at that head! He used to sleep in all white pjs. The picture below was a few months ago of him sleeping now he's even more blue. I'll have to try and get another pic once he's back in his permanent home after we move.

IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_9852.JPG

Back
Top Bottom