Dragon Strand offering Arcadia Supplements in the US!!!!!!!!!

I find it fascinating how these creatures are SO sensitive to pretty much everything, but with the right lighting there is such a significant margin for error.
They really aren't as sensitive as their reputation suggests. What is amazing is how much improper husbandry they can handle before getting sick. I know what you are saying, but I am just suggesting we look at it not that they are sensitive, but that we put them under substandard conditions. Once a chameleon is under proper conditions they are very hardy. They can take cold vs. hot days or dry vs wet days or starving vs. overly supplemented feeders, but they just can't absorb the extremes on a constant, day to day basis month after month. You can usually trace all of these "my chameleon just dropped dead for no reason", to a reason that has been chronic for many months.
Bill

So I've looked around and haven't seen much feedback On this arcadia Insectigold? I was thinking of getting some for when I'm in a pinch with No feeders/ waiting on bug shipment or just some variety in general. I'm PRETTY confident i could get him to eat it with the rolling method. Anyone else try this stuff out? @jamest0o0 have you tried feeding to your cham?

So I've looked around and haven't seen much feedback On this arcadia Insectigold? I was thinking of getting some for when I'm in a pinch with No feeders/ waiting on bug shipment or just some variety in general. I'm PRETTY confident i could get him to eat it with the rolling method. Anyone else try this stuff out? @jamest0o0 have you tried feeding to your cham?
I do not think this one is available in the US yet. I have not seen it anywhere at least.

🤬Dang well i hope that changes soon! I did manage getting some of the arcadia insectfuel, but the crickets at least, barley went for it. I made some into a paste and they barley touched it. Works better if you sprinkle it on a fresh, wet fruit or veg.

Can't i get someone from across the pond to ship to me!? 🤣🤣🤣

@Kamikaze Chameleon @Beman

I have the insectigold, I believe that's the one. It has BSFL, bee pollen, papaya, etc(lots of stuff) you make it into a mold. The ingredients are nice, but my chams wouldn't go for it. I snuck some into my Parsons mouth a few times to switch things, but it's kind of messy and falls apart easy IME. I've been using the rest of the bag to feed to my snails, isopods, and occasionally roaches... which all love it lol.

As far as I know, the different Arcadia diets and supplements we don’t carry are not yet approved by the FDA for import into the US. You can buy them from a Canadian company and they’ll ship them to you, but they acknowledge it’s on you if customs destroys it.
Add that on to the fact that Arcadia EarthPro line may be discontinued in the US very soon due to customs issues.
Get them while you can...

Back
Top Bottom