Dragon Strand offering Arcadia Supplements in the US!!!!!!!!!

Are you referring to the image/diagram on his website? Is this meant for veiled and panther chams only or is this schedule also appropriate for Jackson's?
It absolutely can be used on Jackson's. He has this on these care images https://secureservercdn.net/166.62....-Yellow-crested-Jacksons-Chameleon-022020.pdf

I am guessing the revitaliseD3 could be swapped out and given once a month rather then giving the repashy???
The CalciumMG is still only calcium with magnesium and no D3. The EP-A is water soluable vitamins and Calcium without D3.

I am going to go ahead and tag him because I want you to have the correct usage advice for your Jackson. @DeremensisBlue

So starting out from scratch, is it better to get the starter pack or the 350 pack?

Also reading about the 8 day cycle. I take it you do the earthPro-A monday, wednesday, and friday. And on alternating saturday's you do the d3 and calcium pro? So you really feed 4 times a week instead of 3?

Then Bill goes into more explanation at the bottom of how he utilizes it. How old is your guy?
He is approximately 10 months old. I also have a female veiled and I'm not sure how old she is ( I adopted her from my local Reptile Store - she has a deformity but she's beautiful) and she's about the same age.

So starting out from scratch, is it better to get the starter pack or the 350 pack?

Also reading about the 8 day cycle. I take it you do the earthPro-A monday, wednesday, and friday. And on alternating saturday's you do the d3 and calcium pro? So you really feed 4 times a week instead of 3?
Correct that is also my understanding of how Bill does it. So for your boy if your concerned about feeding 4 days a week then you would either reduce the number of feeders. Or if you feed larger feeders reduce feeder size. For chams like Beman that are on a diet I already have him on reduced feeder size and 3 feedings a week so for me I would drop one of the feedings during the week with the EP-A following Bills info. Since your guy is an adult now he should only be getting 3 feeders every other day.

I would get the starter pack trust me it is a ton of supplements.

He is approximately 10 months old. I also have a female veiled and I'm not sure how old she is ( I adopted her from my local Reptile Store - she has a deformity but she's beautiful) and she's about the same age.
Ok so both of yours would be the Monday Wednesday Friday EP-A then you would rotate week to week between the Cal MG and the RevitaliseD3 each weekend at one feeding. If you want to reduce so that your female is on a lower intake of feeders with lower temps for egg production then you would drop one of the feedings during the week using the EP-A and this would put her on a 3 feeding a week plan.

Ok so both of yours would be the Monday Wednesday Friday EP-A then you would rotate week to week between the Cal MG and the RevitaliseD3 each weekend at one feeding. If you want to reduce so that your female is on a lower intake of feeders with lower temps for egg production then you would drop one of the feedings during the week using the EP-A and this would put her on a 3 feeding a week plan.
Thank you!

Anyone have the TL:DR on the weekly sched?

Looks like they have an 8 day sched over 2 weeks. But that doesnt make sense since every 48 hours is 7 sessions over 2 weeks, not 8.

SO week 1 is EarthPro-A and one dose of CalciumPro-Mg . And week 2 is EarthPro-A and 1 dose of RevitaliseD3 ?

Anyone have the TL:DR on the weekly sched?

Looks like they have an 8 day sched over 2 weeks. But that doesnt make sense since every 48 hours is 7 sessions over 2 weeks, not 8.

SO week 1 is EarthPro-A and one dose of CalciumPro-Mg . And week 2 is EarthPro-A and 1 dose of RevitaliseD3 ?
On the 8 feeding cycle by arcadia your doing it on a calendar to track when you give what. 1-3 EPA, 4 CALmg, 5-7 EPA, 8 RevitaliseD3.

If you are doing it how Bill uses it he has specifics for age at the bottom of the page but it would then be for chams on an every other day feeding
EPA Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, rotating between Calmg and RevitaliseD3 every weekend at one feeding.
If on an every day feeding cycle with a juvenille you would use EPA monday-Saturday and then rotate between CALmg and the revitaliseD3.

I'm trying to organize a schedule for feeding. Would it be crazy to feed 4 times a week every other day? Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, repeat. Except sunday has a slightly smaller feeding and Mondays are alternating Calciumpro and Revitalize D3. This might make it a lot easier to keep me from losing track and getting stressed over forgetting somethin.
Would this plan cause any harm?

I'm trying to organize a schedule for feeding. Would it be crazy to feed 4 times a week every other day? Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, repeat. Except sunday has a slightly smaller feeding and Mondays are alternating Calciumpro and Revitalize D3. This might make it a lot easier to keep me from losing track and getting stressed over forgetting somethin.
Would this plan cause any harm?
What age are you getting? This makes a difference.

What age are you getting? This makes a difference.
I'm getting them at 3-4 months so I would have to adjust based on their age. I'm not sure I could understand the chart entirely but did it still suggest feeding the two special supplements every two weeks with the earthpro-a every day? (for juvenile)

I'm getting them at 3-4 months so I would have to adjust based on their age. I'm not sure I could understand the chart entirely but did it still suggest feeding the two special supplements every two weeks with the earthpro-a every day? (for juvenile)
So it is still the same idea... Do not go with the 8 feed cycle chart it is a bit of a nightmare to track. Go with Bill's info that he has used with the supplements below it.

So you would be doing EarthproA Monday-Saturday and then rotate week to week the Calcium MG and the RevitaliseD3 on Sundays so that each of those are only given 2 times a month.

As baby gets to the juvenile age and you switch to "every other" day feeding. It will be EP-A on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then either Saturday or Sunday you still rotate between the CalMg and the RevitaliseD3 week to week.

Thanks for the link and the information Becca. I've been wanting to switch Ezekiel away from the all-in-one for sometime now. I just placed my order for the starter pack.

I went to the dragon strand page and saw the arcadia products then saw your post! I will be getting the bigger package soon and also getting on the 8 day cycle Strand uses.

Omg im SO upset i didn't order these... i literally JUST finished putting my dragonstrand cage together and saw this post... i wanted to get all arcadia supplements and didn't realize they carried it...i would've had it today! ?‍♂️SMFH hahaha i have SO many supplements still so i guess i don't NEED it but i know its a superior product ?

Omg im SO upset i didn't order these... i literally JUST finished putting my dragonstrand cage together and saw this post... i wanted to get all arcadia supplements and didn't realize they carried it...i would've had it today! ?‍♂️SMFH hahaha i have SO many supplements still so i guess i don't NEED it but i know its a superior product ?
He just released it on the website a few days ago ;) What does "need" really mean in chameleon keeping :LOL:
I justify all my cham purchases as needed items... Here is how you do this... Better supplement then what I do have? If the answer is yes then it is a needed item :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom