Dragon Strand offering Arcadia Supplements in the US!!!!!!!!!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I am soooo excited about this! AND Arcadia has a D3 with vitamin A option now available too!!!!!! You still have to have the correct UVB lighting with these. These are used differently then the readily available ones you see recommended for use. These supplements are done in an 8 feed cycle. THEY ARE AMAZING! I have used them for Beman since October of 2018.
Bundle packs of everything... or buy individually. These are the larger packages of supplements so you get a ton for your money and shipping price is fantastic as well. The starter bundle comes with the 100 gram sized packages.

Instructions for use at the link below along with Buying info....
https://dragonstrand.com/arcadia-supplementation/

For those that have not used these but are curious. What I love about these supplements besides the fact that they have bee pollen. They do not coat like a powdered donut. I hate how some of the easy to get ones do this. The supplements end up caked on and you have it falling off everywhere. They are also created by Arcadia which IMO is a far superior company in how they make and create their products from Lighting to supplements.

I use cricket shakers for the supplements. 1 for each kind. These make it extremely easy to dust lightly and not have excess in your feeder run or cup.

Last edited:
This is awesome! I was just looking at these yesterday to purchase lol! Just ordered the bundle! ?
LOL I did too. I just got more EPA a month ago but I needed more Cal mg... And I am sooooo freaking excited to try out their Revitalise D3!!!!

I just bought a big container of ReptiVite last week. :rolleyes:
But these are intriguing.?
Are they truly better than RepCal and ReptiVite? Any advantages over these?
I really think they are... You know how with rep cal you get that chalky coating? These are not like that the supplements do stick without issue but it does not have that intense powdering to it. Also I like how natural the product is. You will understand when you get yours and feel the texture. I will be taking the boys off Reptivite and using the RevitaliseD3 now. Which is awesome. I have really hoped that they would come out with this product. I think I will be following Bill's recommendation on how he uses it that he includes at the bottom of the ordering page... Using Arcadia's 8 feed cycle gets tricky because you have to track it on a calendar and if you have chams on different feeding schedules then it gets even more difficult.

Here are some good links on it and they say exactly what is in it.

Earthpro A
https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/earthpro-a/

Calcium ProMg
https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/calciumpro-mg/

RevitaliseD3 This is the new one that has Calcium with D3, Preformed A, and E
https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/revitalised3/

I feed my ladies only on Mon, Wed & Fri so would have to track it on the calendar, which is no biggie.
Ya know, Bill Strand should be paying you a commission for all of the promotion of his products. ;)
Seriously though you know how much I love his products and I really love all that he does for our community. It seemed like the perfect thing for him to become a distributor of Arcadia supplements.

It is pretty amazing... Full details on how to use it based on age at the bottom of that order page too.
I literally just posted a thread about this and as much as I appreciated your response,
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
So good and easy for owners to give chams prefect care!

I literally just posted a thread about this and as much as I appreciated your response,
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
So good and easy for owners to give chams prefect care!
Prior we only had one distributor in the US nothing was bundled. And they did not have the RevitaliseD3. I used to follow the 8 feed cycle method but it is really hard to explain especially to newer keepers. So I love that he includes his recommendation on using it to make it easier to follow.
It truly is a superior product.

Seriously though you know how much I love his products and I really love all that he does for our community. It seemed like the perfect thing for him to become a distributor of Arcadia supplements.
He does make incredible enclosures (that someday I’ll be able to buy) and has really done so very much to advancing chameleon keeping. Seems like a nice guy as well. :)

Prior we only had one distributor in the US nothing was bundled. And they did not have the RevitaliseD3. I used to follow the 8 feed cycle method but it is really hard to explain especially to newer keepers. So I love that he includes his recommendation on using it to make it easier to follow.
It truly is a superior product.

Are you referring to the image/diagram on his website? Is this meant for veiled and panther chams only or is this schedule also appropriate for Jackson's?

Back
Top Bottom