Down a Cham

Julirs

:( My tiny pygmy was dead when I came home tonight. He was laying on the ground, black and sad. If you had followed my thread called "Pygmy Warfare" he was 1 of 4 babies, and over the past month the others have tripled him in size. He was never really part of the group and stayed a brown color while the rest hung out together and stayed nice light colors. He always seemed to be hunting, but I never saw him eat. I moved him to a different cage after I thought he had died this morning, thinking the others were intimidating him into not eating, but I think he was already on the way out. RIP sweet pygmy...
DSCF0012-1.jpg

Geez Thats terrible Julirs. Sorry to here about your loss. Hope all the rest hang in there for you. I had a similar problem I hatched out nine babies and there was that one that just didnt get welcomed into the pack. He ended up thinning out and passing. It happens good luck with the rest of your chameleon endevors.

booshified-I knew someone would say that! (no hard feelings) I really thought he was dead this morning. Can't say I didn't see it coming. Thanks for the condolences...
The rest are doing great! They are a nice little family.

I have such a hard time actually SEEING them grow... I look at them 2-3 times a day so its so hard. Tho people are telling me that they are... I just took some pictures tonight... leme figure out how to upload em onto here...

Back
Top Bottom