DooBeGone Habitat Cleaner

I have never seen that stuff before? It doesn't have any active ingredient list either, so i personally would be a bit skeptical to purchase it blindly. Any cleaning product that will disinfect and kill bacteria USUALLY needs time to ventilate out from harmful chemical vapors.. is that the case with these? who knows, crappy product description from the seller.

I dunno, your call! I personally wouldn't bother tho.

What do the rest of you use??? I'm really apprehensive to use much other than Dish detergent , hot water and clean water rinse.

I believe some folks use Hydrogen Peroxide and can wipe and leave be. This stuff supposedly neutralizes in minutes.

Any opinions??

I use virosan (nolvasan) for cleaning. I originally bought one of these to clean my snake cages and it works well. It says you can even use it while the animal is in its cage, so spot cleaning becomes a breeze. I haven't noticed any problems with it and it really lasts a long time. I haven't even used 1/20 of it yet.

Howdy,

While I still have most of a gallon (which makes over 100 gallons per gallon of concentrate!) of Nolvasan, I now use a 10:1 water and bleach spray and sometimes ammonia (NEVER AT THE SAME TIME :eek:!) because there are many types of parasites that won't be killed by much else. Nolvasan kills many types of bacteria and viruses but it's not much help with coccidia etc. :(. Using wipes or Nolvasan would just spread them around.

Back
Top Bottom