Do you believe in aliens?...

I think it's an arrogant statement to claim we're the only 'intellegent' species on earth,
let alone elsewhere.
Different yes, but we judge by our own measure.

I guess as I said that my post was not understood or clear. That I agree that somewhere out there other life forms exist.

I did when I was around 12 or 13. Yeah, I was smoking the herb at that point but still:rolleyes: I was on my trampoline and there was a light going super slow over the tops of the mountain chain. After about 30 seconds it shot clear over to the other chain in a split second. I live in a big valley (The Ohio River Valley). It then started to go slow over the tops of the mountains on that side. My friend and I ran inside scarred :eek:less!!!

Dude, I see lights every weekend...;)

Here let me change it.

I believe that somewhere out there other forms of life and intelligence exist .

Jo J and I cleared this one up actually. We are all entitled to our own opinions. You are good to go. This is why I normally do not respond to way off the topic questions. Viewer discretion advised:D:D:D.:cool:

Ok, so this was my second -out of three- sighting. My uncle, dad, brother and two cousins were traveling south of Lima (Peru) and as we were close to Ica a sand storm (Paracas) hit us. Now this type of storms last from a few minutes to a few hours, and been late at night we pulled to the side to wait for the storm to pass, we noticed two lights to our left. As the storm went we could see the lights changing intensity, almost a slow flicker. About an hour later the storm went pass and the lights we could see easily were brighter. My uncle thought it was someone stranded away from the highway - the area is known for cars getting stuck just a step off the pavement- and my dad was debating to go see if they could use some help or something, one of the lights rose up in to the air and slowly took off toward the ocean. My dad started to freak out, but uncle said it maybe a helicopter just waiting for the storm to pass and then taking off. Well, the second light went up and as we were opening the windows -as my dad was screaming to keep it shut- took off in such speed that by the time we could look out the thing was gone. Well, what do you think? We saw it and have no clue...

Whilst exploring once I saw a bright light light in the distance getting closer, accompanied by a strange sound! It was terrifying, Ill never walk home at night again!
train-approaching.jpg

Ok Ok it was the southbound 6:30 express, but when you've fallen drunk on the track and thats coming, you still Sh*t yourself! :D

I feel there is life out there. I mean look at the old civilizations and all they great pyramids and structures built before the time of christ and then all of a sudden they stop making them and go to living in huts and what not. I mean how did they make them and what did they use they make all these great big cities and then bam no more. some stone structures they found spaceships carving and what not makes you think. and obductions thats wiggidy whack wild. but hopefully one day we will find out.

I have a hard time not believing in alien, due to the extreme vastness of the universe. But then again, I am the kind of guy who has to see it to believe it, so until the day I see a spaceship land ( no videos, CGI is too easy these days) then I will truly believe.

I believe there is other life out there. To think that we our the only ones in the universe is highly unlikely. If you guys are interested in this kind of stuff you should check out the TV show Ancient Aliens on the History channel. It brings forth some good points on alien possibility.

Also, has anyone here heard of the Starchild skull? It is a 900 year old skull found in Mexico. Tests were done on it and it was found that the mother's DNA was of human origin but that father's DNA could not be linked to human origin. Very interesting stuff. Check out this link if you want to learn more about it.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

For a real eye opener everyone should watch *Ancient Aliens* a documentary that will absolutely leave you wondering, if not be certain that a different form of life is out there. The stuff covered is chilling almost, the facts are so laid out and obvious, we were living by candle light or less when the first drawings of UFO's in our sky's came around, vivid captions locked in time by our ancestors for us to find. That documentary among others, and the evidence that peeks its head out every day around our world (Phoenix Lights) (Betty and Barny) (Roswell) (The lights over New York)....the continuous spottings by Nasa....its just obvious. If the Gov. truly wants us to believe that they have no evidence, then prove it, ....question being (What the Hell is at Roswell) as tax payers and citizens of the United States, shouldn't we know, rather then a complete secret, as citizens we are subject to monitoring, as much as we love to think we live private lives, we are constantly watched, monitored, etc... so whats the big deal unless some seriously crazy S%^t is going on there.
Without doubt, we are not alone.

I believe there is other life out there. To think that we our the only ones in the universe is highly unlikely. If you guys are interested in this kind of stuff you should check out the TV show Ancient Aliens on the History channel. It brings forth some good points on alien possibility.

Also, has anyone here heard of the Starchild skull? It is a 900 year old skull found in Mexico. Tests were done on it and it was found that the mother's DNA was of human origin but that father's DNA could not be linked to human origin. Very interesting stuff. Check out this link if you want to learn more about it.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

lol, see, its a must see, lol

Form that link it looks like a total hoax. Were there any other witnesses to this who weren't filming? lol....... There have been lots of proven hoaxes, and not a single proven sighting of extra terrestrial visitors. Despite the vastness of space and time and the statistical probabilities of life elsewhere in a potentially infinite Universe I for one am pretty sure there have been no visits like this........I could be wrong of course, and I can't deny it would be fun to find out I was wrong

Form that link it looks like a total hoax. Were there any other witnesses to this who weren't filming? lol....... There have been lots of proven hoaxes, and not a single proven sighting of extra terrestrial visitors. Despite the vastness of space and time and the statistical probabilities of life elsewhere in a potentially infinite Universe I for one am pretty sure there have been no visits like this........I could be wrong of course, and I can't deny it would be fun to find out I was wrong

It is easy to make anything appear with the pro tools available. But wouldn't it be frustating that you are out walking and see something odd flying and film it, just for people think you fake it or something? As I posted initially, astronomers keep peering farther into the cosmos to find more galaxies raising the chances of finding life in another planet...and what about if THEY already found us?...

It is easy to make anything appear with the pro tools available. But wouldn't it be frustating that you are out walking and see something odd flying and film it, just for people think you fake it or something? As I posted initially, astronomers keep peering farther into the cosmos to find more galaxies raising the chances of finding life in another planet...and what about if THEY already found us?...

You heard of the famous case of those faked pics of Fairies at the bottom of the garden? Old Victorian black and white photos that the young girls who took them swore they were genuine up until they were oaps (senior citizens, whatever), lol
Fooled some respectable people, and therefore I won't 'believe' in anything just because I want to - real, hard, quantifiable evidence or it might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned..........
There is of course the fact that to travel the distances involved any civilisation would have to be enormously high tech..........probably able to warp space and time and therefore easily able to cover all their tracks from a suspicious little species like us, lol..........I won't say they 100% don't exist, because that would be being a closed-minded killjoy.........I'm 99% that there is another rational explanation for ghosts, aliens, vampires and fairies. Dragons too, unfortunately.......:D

Back
Top Bottom