Do you believe in aliens?...

I don't think be have been reverse engineering anything -if ever- for the last 50 years or so, because of our ancient and lack of technology...
The iPod fell from a spaceship along with a mind control device to make sure you never buy anything other than Apple products again... :D:rolleyes::D

Interesting thread y'all, now I have reading material for later.

I finally just took the time to read this. I try to keep my mind open so I just can't wrap my mind tightly around anything on here. The thought of anything truly infinite makes my head hurt.

I can't remember who its from, but I read a quote somewhere that went something like "Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both thoughts are overwhelming." And that pretty much describes where I stand, though I do love hearing/reading about ancient civilizations and texts that they have written that modern science has thrown to the side. Very interesting things.

I havent seen it. I think a lot of these movies just keep it a fantasy in most peoples minds. Just like all the hoax videos of UFOs.

Is it? It's just my thoughts really. Whats the zoo & jungle hypothesis? :D

edit: I googled Lol

Zoo
apparent absence of evidence in support of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life. According to this hypothesis, aliens would generally avoid making their presence known to humanity, or avoid exerting an influence on human development, somewhat akin to zookeepers observing animals in a zoo

Jungle
jungle hyp. is basicaly says humans are like ants in the jungle 99.9% have never seen a human just for the simple fact that the jungle is so massive the humans havent gotten to them yet

I think the jungle idea is probably closer the mark, its a very big universe/s!

Is it? It's just my thoughts really. Whats the zoo & jungle hypothesis? :D

edit: I googled Lol

I think the jungle idea is probably closer the mark, its a very big universe/s!

Yea, I lean more toward the jungle hypothesis. Although, zoo is likely too. I think they are both good ideas as to why we have not been contacted yet. Or at least more than what the government tells us or other "sightings".

I am very open minded about this topic. I honestly do not believe we are the only planet with an "intelligent" life form existing!

I am very open minded about this topic. I honestly do not believe we are the only planet with an "intelligent" life form existing!

Its just too hard not to believe it!!! There are BILLIONS of stars just in our own galaxy and BILLIONS of galaxies in our universe. We have come a long way finding planets. Well, at least we have found a lot of new ones recently. The way they do it might be kinda cavemanish but it gets the job done;) The above is enough for me. I dont even want to fathom different demensions:D

I think it's an arrogant statement to claim we're the only 'intellegent' species on earth,
let alone elsewhere.
Different yes, but we judge by our own measure.

I think it's an arrogant statement to claim we're the only 'intellegent' species on earth,
let alone elsewhere.
Different yes, but we judge by our own measure.

the human ego, an arrogant thing it is:p

probably why the majority are oblivous to any alien sitings or "abductions"??? haha

anyone seen "the fourth kind"??? lol

and the zoo and jungle hypothesis are intersting maybe alittle of both:p

I want to believe! :D

simpsons-treehouseofhorror_1215475789.jpg

Seriously I think the Jungle hypothesis is probably spot on, distances are just too vast,
perhaps for a good reason.
Who lets a chameleon anywhere near a snake? Hmmm, maybe the zoo thing afterall? :D

So, anyone ever seen something, perhaps flying, that you could not identify?

my mom saw a ufo, when she was a kid

it was hovering, round, and a light that goes around....she wanted to get a camera but didnt think of it at the time...it flew away in the sky , not in a direction for others to see, like a planr , it was fast she said.

she believes in ufos and life beyond ours...and so do i

So, anyone ever seen something, perhaps flying, that you could not identify?

I did when I was around 12 or 13. Yeah, I was smoking the herb at that point but still:rolleyes: I was on my trampoline and there was a light going super slow over the tops of the mountain chain. After about 30 seconds it shot clear over to the other chain in a split second. I live in a big valley (The Ohio River Valley). It then started to go slow over the tops of the mountains on that side. My friend and I ran inside scarred :eek:less!!!

Its just too hard not to believe it!!! There are BILLIONS of stars just in our own galaxy and BILLIONS of galaxies in our universe. We have come a long way finding planets. Well, at least we have found a lot of new ones recently. The way they do it might be kinda cavemanish but it gets the job done;) The above is enough for me. I dont even want to fathom different demensions:D

Honestly I think that no one that read my post read it Correctly!

I am agreeing with the majority of you "THAT WE ARE NOT THE ONLY PLANET WITH INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS OR BEINGS"

Back
Top Bottom