Do you believe in aliens?...

Its a shame Obama has destroyed our space program:mad: I think we should be exploring the moon much more. There are lots of natural resources on it. This link is before Obama destroyed the space program. http://www.moondaily.com/reports/Moon_potential_goldmine_of_natural_resources_999.html

We have spent tons on the Constellation program just for it to be phased out. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=nasa-budget-constellation-cancel Now we are planning to land on an asteroid instead
http://www.tracking-system.com/news...tion/497-nasa-shoots-to-land-on-asteroid.html

I think we should be concentrating on the moon. For its resources and also to get manned flights further into space. We could build a station on it along with using its resources for a much more efficient fuel to get us further into space.

I know, a little off topic but:rolleyes: Here is one that is more on topic.
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/09/alien-laser-signal-gliese-581e.html

Gee Im not so sure mate, Billions spent on space, yet with all our problems here? Dosen't
quite add up for me. Sure we've made incredible achievements there, but realistic science knows were unlikely ever to achieve interstellar travel, the distances are simply too vast, even with modern propulsion science at it's best, we could never get to the nearest star in 2000 yrs or so.
Personally I think we need to get real and concentrate on fixing our mess here first.
Besides, Maybe worlds like ours, full and diverse with life, are such vast distances between for a reason, afterall you dont keep a fox and a chicken in the same cage!
We can't even accept each other yet, let alone a new species, what are we thinking? :)

P.S Laurie and David, cheers and well done guys, keep it happening! :)
My wife and I have been together 23 yrs and married 12 of them.
I'd love to chat with you both sometime, maybe with the help of a little science, we can work out the time zone difference, whatever's good for you. :D

Last edited:
Gee Im not so sure mate, Billions spent on space, yet with all our problems here? Dosen't
quite add up for me. Sure we've made incredible achievements there, but realistic science knows were unlikely ever to achieve interstellar travel, the distances are simply too vast, even with modern propulsion science at it's best, we could never get to the nearest star in 2000 yrs or so.
Personally I think we need to get real and concentrate on fixing our mess here first.
Besides, Maybe worlds like ours, full and diverse with life, are such vast distances between for a reason, afterall you dont keep a fox and a chicken in the same cage!
We can't even accept each other yet, let alone a new species, what are we thinking? :)

This is true by all means and I feel the same way!! However, since its going to be done the money should be spent wisely. I cannot say starting a program, spending billions and then phasing it out is very wise. Those billions spent on a program to be phased out could have been spent in a much better way. I am sure our vets who were sent to war, dismembered, watched their friends die, came back mentally unstable etc would have loved that money to go to veteran hospitals or places for the ones who cannot keep a job, due to their mental state, to live instead of fighting for our country and being left out in the cold to die. Our government is going to have a space program whether we like it or not. Therefore, the money needs to be spent wisely!!!

Eltortu and Ace, that stuff really interests me along with astronomy. We do not give ancient civilizations any credit. Archaeologists take some of their ideas and writings literal and other ideas are just tossed out as imagination:rolleyes: Pick and choose, pick and choose. After all, that is what King James did to the bible;)

Ive read The Book of Enoch, which is tossed out or not even known to Christians. Enoch was Noahs great grandfather. In his book it describes the movement of heavenly bodies. I find it fascinating how it describes the earth to be round, that the planets revolve around the sun, how close of a calendar he made to our recent calendar etc. This was hundreds and hundreds of years before science ever proved the earth was round and that we are not the center of our solar system but that all planets revolve around the sun. It is said he was taken to space to learn these things and then 300 years later he arrives back to earth. Its already proven the faster one travels the faster time goes without one getting older. Hmmmmmm:D

The Sumerians believed that they were created by extra terrestrials for the sole purpose of being a slave species to mine for gold. They didint believe in a higher power such as god or that they were "special" like we do today.

The Dogon tribe knew that Sirius A had a companion star that was unseen by the human eye. They also knew that it moved in a 50 year elliptical around Sirius and that the star was the heaviest star and white in color. This describes the properties of a white dwarf star. We finally figured that one out in the 1920's. Mainstream archaeologists and Christian scholars just discredit them saying somehow they just heard this and act like they knew about it for thousands of years:rolleyes:

I could go on but I must be getting something done:p

Hey cainschams, do you have Sirius Satellite Radio? If you do or know someone that does, check out The Reily Martin Show on channel 101 on Tuesdays at midnight eastern. He is a goofy character but his stories are very interesting. I am a frequent caller and I love his delivery..."Uuuhhhh huh?"...

Hey cainschams, do you have Sirius Satellite Radio? If you do or know someone that does, check out The Reily Martin Show on channel 101 on Tuesdays at midnight eastern. He is a goofy character but his stories are very interesting. I am a frequent caller and I love his delivery..."Uuuhhhh huh?"...

No I dont. My dad does though!!!

Here are a couple free documentaries!!!!!! The first one is cool but the damn music is way too loud:mad:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ufo-the-greatest-story-ever-denied/#respond

I hear this one is better. I am about to find out!!!
http://newparadigm.no/web/guest/free-screening

Edit: Also, Jojackson!!! Mining the moon and setting up stations for other things such as getting further into space would help out with problems here. There is an abundance of helium3 on the moon. A much cleaner fuel source to replace our fossil fuels. Not that the government wants to replace them. How could they make tons of money from us? We already know how to use water for energy sources but we cant have that. Its free!!!!

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/space/1283056 Article on mining the moon.

About interstellar travel. We know what needs to be done to do it. Propulsion techniques are being refined and new ideas come up every day. The theory of relativity comes to play and has been around for some time. We just dont have the means or know how to bend space and time....yet ;)

Here is a neat article on gravity assist. We do this already with our probes. Its using the gravity from a celestial body to slingshot a craft for saving propellant, time and gaining speed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_assist

Last edited:
Nah! That is an archaic way of travel -propulsion techniques, gavity assist-, dude! It will take years just to go one way to any planet or system that may harbor something worst travel. We need to find a way to bend space and create a wormhole, a portal to another planet, perhaps another dimension...imagine you meet your negative you and see he is into chameleons too! Just make sure don't touch him or you both will obliterate to nothing! ;)

Cool thread, i love this kinda stuff, I have done alot of research and its just an endless black hole. All these documentary only leave you with more questions. So many conspiracy out there its amazing. If we are being visited we would never knOw. The goverment loves UFOs, when they fly their secret spy planes around ppl think "ufo", rather that wonder what happens with the trillions put into the black budget.

Lockheed martin founder now dead (forgot his name) is quoted to have said " we are 50 years further than your imagination". Il find that article when.i get home.

We all know that area 51 was where the stealth fighter was born, and its the reason the place is associated to aliens, test flights!

I find the UFO coverup idea is kind like the NWO conspiracy. Its sorta 1/2 true.

If The us government is flying around in craft backengineered from alien teck, and its so advanced, why are they not winning the war?

Not backengineered, 100% human made, but people mistake them for ufos, the stealth fighter was flown for over 10 years in secrecy.

Imagine having a large black triangular craft fly over you while having a brew in your backyard. Just to find out there is no documentation or any planes that even look close to what you saw. It would be a UFO no?

Any war in the last 100 yrs or so, ww2, vietnam, korea....the 'war' on terror, any conflict or situation you may want to take control, or for that matter, any major disaster where you could render effective aid, or prevent attack. If you have such advanced teck, why not use it?
especially if spend billions of black budget dollars on it!
I dont buy it personally.
Just my op, lets not allow an interesting thread to become political.
:)

They used the stealth figther in the golf war, it did not "officialy" exist. There is documentation of a triangular craft responsible for many UFO reports lately, it has the ability to hover. Theorist call it the Aurora, few good pics of it online.

Any war in the last 100 yrs or so, ww2, vietnam, korea....the 'war' on terror, any conflict or situation you may want to take control, or for that matter, any major disaster where you could render effective aid, or prevent attack. If you have such advanced teck, why not use it?
especially if spend billions of black budget dollars on it!
I dont buy it personally.
Just my op, lets not allow an interesting thread to become political.
:)

I don't think be have been reverse engineering anything -if ever- for the last 50 years or so, because of our ancient and lack of technology...

Back
Top Bottom