Do you believe in aliens?...

i actually had an experience last year that i think may have been ET'ish.. well... ufo definitely... i was in dallas for a Starcraft 2 tournament i was participating in. on my way from the airport to the hotel, i noticed behind some trees circular lights (about 5?) we went past the trees and on the other side, those lights were gone. i may have had too much alcohol but the cab driver saw them too.. either the alcohol or i'm crazy ahahah

and i must mention, i don't know what i believe about those or really care about it.. just an interesting story hahaha

i actually had an experience last year that i think may have been ET'ish.. well... ufo definitely... i was in dallas for a Starcraft 2 tournament i was participating in. on my way from the airport to the hotel, i noticed behind some trees circular lights (about 5?) we went past the trees and on the other side, those lights were gone. i may have had too much alcohol but the cab driver saw them too.. either the alcohol or i'm crazy ahahah

and i must mention, i don't know what i believe about those or really care about it.. just an interesting story hahaha

People have seen and documented lights in the sky for centuries. You just added you two cents!

Back
Top Bottom