DIY Enclosure Build

CJ's Exotics

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all! I'm going to build a 24x24x48 or something within an inch of those dimensions. If anybody has any pictures of their own DIY enclosures, or has any advice, your advice is welcome! (I am going to hook up a mistking for it, and it is going to be for my pair of Gracilior that I will be getting soon.)

Good luck and have fun building it. I built my screen enclosure out of oak, and built the base out of pine. MistKing is a great choice!

Good luck and have fun building it. I built my screen enclosure out of oak, and built the base out of pine. MistKing is a great choice!
Thank you! I saw this, but it did not seem like what I was looking for, maybe for hatchlings:
ReptilesMagazine.com/BuildAChameleonCage
It is not a link, but you can copy and paste it.

Hello all! I'm going to build a 24x24x48 or something within an inch of those dimensions. If anybody has any pictures of their own DIY enclosures, or has any advice, your advice is welcome! (I am going to hook up a mistking for it, and it is going to be for my pair of Gracilior that I will be getting soon.)

I built my chams enclosure, same dimensions, take a look buddy.

170748-153b8f92d3b6a1408741f1d0e6ec0099.jpg

I can explain more on how I made it. I'm sure you'll get a lot of fun

That looks good, and an easy build for hatchlings CJ. Tony, nice custom enclosure!

That looks amazing! Thank you so much for the picture! What size is the mesh? I'm trying to figure out what size to do for the size of the small little squares, if you know what I mean.

You're welcome, the mesh is a regular one for Windows that you can buy on home Depot or Lowe's, mine is galvanized steel but there are more.

I think that I'm going them solid sides so that I can put it on a rack, and have multiple chams on the same shelf, and make this design also smaller scale for hatchlings. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom