dehydration ???????????

bradders

hi i read some were on a care sheet that you can tell if your cham is dehydrated by the colour of there poo. im worried hes dehydrated his poos are nearly all white with a little yellow on the end. dont know if his eyes are sunken because i dont know what they look like when they are is it very distinktive and does anyone have a pic of a cham with sunken eyes
message me back bradders

White urates is good, if it has a touch of yellow no worries. Here is someone else's (UK Chameleons) pic of a chameleon with sunken eyes. You will know it when you see it.

oustdehy.jpg

-chris

nice one mate, yeh my little fellas fine, thay are well sunk ent they cheers again
bradders

I may not be understanding your wording, but thought I'd say here that you DON'T want sunken eyes. The photo from cleanlinechameleons looks like a cham at death's door. The eyes, casque, and cheeks are all sunk in. You want just the opposite. Well rounded protruding eyes, a nice slight bulge to the casque, and well rounded cheeks. Cleanline was letting you know what negative bad thing to watch out for.

yeh yeh thats what i ment mate, mines the complete oppisite, i didnt think he was dehydrated just wanted to see what one looked like when thay were really just in case
cheers for the concern
bradders
heres a pic of my little fella

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 161
Back
Top Bottom