Daytona Reptile Show 2013 Aug. 16th to 18th

No. Sleep. Till DAYTONA! I'm heading down bright and surly this morning to do a little sightseeing before the show. See everyone there! :D

Have a safe trip Trace. Enjoy your sight seeing before the show. Bring summer clothes. It's HOT here! I'll text you on Friday when we arrive. :D

If anyone is interested in a lone male B. stumpffi, I could bring him down. I paid $100 for him and would like to get that for him, but I'd entertain offers.

We want pics :)

24081d1276710033t-julirs-happy-birthday-donkey.jpg

Got to meet Trace and Chamcapture and see Dez and Jason, Jann and Mike As well as Dr O and Olimpia. If I missed anybody sorry the show was really busy especially compared to the repticon shows I normally do in South Florida. I didn't get to sit down for 2 days, but I did manage to pick these guys up. LOL

IMG_1057_zps7ea463c2.jpg

IMG_1055_zps7e5f37c7.jpg

IMG_1054_zpsc47693ad.jpg

IMG_1052_zpsab595e27.jpg

IMG_1051_zpsc465470c.jpg

IMG_1049_zps5f03eec8.jpg

IMG_1047_zpse5757663.jpg

IMG_1044_zps94d3d6e5.jpg

IMG_1041_zps1ae4fd8d.jpg

Blue and Black auratus!! Get that guy some food :D Plant the tank fairly heavily with lots of leaf litter. They tend to be one of the shier auratus morphs, so giving them some retreats will make them feel more secure and thus, more bold.

Blue and Black auratus!! Get that guy some food :D Plant the tank fairly heavily with lots of leaf litter. They tend to be one of the shier auratus morphs, so giving them some retreats will make them feel more secure and thus, more bold.

LOL the whole bottom of the terrarium if leaf litter, plants and coco huts. They were starving when we put them in and everyone of them ate like a pig. Then they all disappeared and we figured well they are going to be really shy now until they adjust. Then an hour later they are out all over the place exploring. They don't even hide when you walk up to the tank.

Just made it home a couple hours ago. Loved meeting everyone and saying hi to old friends, even if I too spent two days on my feet and can't feel anything from the ankles down.

Here's the little guy I picked up for my African fat tailed gecko community tank - a little white out male. Lots of white on him, I'm super stoked with the find. I never see very many AFT geckos to begin with at shows, much less really nice ones. He still has to grow up but he'll make a great addition to all the ladies in the vivarium already.

At the show:
yjd1.jpg

Quick pic outside before the sun went down:
lyau.jpg

Back
Top Bottom