Daytona 2010 August 20 - 22nd......

I remember meeting you (at the FLChams booth), but if I remember right, you had a "friend" with you that is/was a certified "Tyler Hater," so it was a little weird at the time....

Different world back then............I'm not sure she hated you.....She had a very "complicated life" back then. I haven't talked to her for maybe two years.......She's moved on and out of the chameleon world to something I think is more stable and less stressful for her. I hope she is happy now. Anyway, I've moved on too and have appreciated getting to know your values, etc. I am very "simpatico" with the way you live your life and will enjoy seeing you again!

Some long time forum members might know who Tyler is referring to. I don't think names should be mentioned though. You were either around then and know or you don't. Gossip does no good now at all. It's all a blip in time.....

Tyler: Glad you are coming. If you bring Sarah, then I will be the only odd-man out in the bunch (again).:( And my dinner won't cost that much if you want to take me instead. :D

Actually, everyone, there were plenty of rooms left at and around the beach even the week leading up to the show (i.e. decent rooms for a decent price). Even at the Hilton for only about 10 bucks more than the show price. Last year, I got a fantastic fully-stocked, 2 bedroom/2 bath condo right on the beach a couple blocks from the show that was actually a quieter building and not as obnoxious as what the Hilton turns out to be on show nights.

Darci: I'm glad you are letting Chad come with you this time. :p

We'll sure be there! :) I'll finally get to meet the West Coasters since we missed each other when I was in Vegas over Labor Day weekend. Bad timing for sure!

Should be fun!

Luis

Bring me a couple of your Geckos.....

We'll sure be there! :) I'll finally get to meet the West Coasters since we missed each other when I was in Vegas over Labor Day weekend. Bad timing for sure!

Should be fun!

Luis

You can bring a few of your beautiful Uroplatus geckos with you for me to purchase ;) ;) Those moved to the top of my wish list after seeing your beautiful pictures. Do you think anyone will have them at the show?

LOL, 2010 repeat? That was such a fun show. You missed a good one last year too though. As much as I want to meet Red finally, I heard she holds a tight leash and we already have one 10pm bedtime in the group.

Chris

LOL, tight leash nothing.... She's the last one that will demand that her husband get home now, she knows it would never work. I do my thing, and she does hers; we're not a pain in the rear end to each other. That was a fun night though.... August 2008 - I think I was freshly married at the time. I remember because I was alone but didn't end up with a girl that night LOL. If I was single, I wouldn't have gone to sleep until I had found someone to cuddle with.

PardalisGirl said:
Anyway, I've moved on too and have appreciated getting to know your values, etc. I am very "simpatico" with the way you live your life and will enjoy seeing you again!

It's nice to have friends that are like-minded people. I'm still trying to convert Chad into being a right winger. So far I'm unsuccessful. It just takes time.

Back
Top Bottom