Daylight savings affecting sleep schedule?

Hi cham fam!

I was wondering if daylight savings would affect Tillman's sleep schedule? I didn't think it would, but he's going to his "sleep spot" like 1.5 hours before his life gets go out. Everything is good with him health-wise (finally, thank God). The only difference has been having to adjust the timer to match the time change.

Anyone have this issue or any theories?

Attachments

• received_906657209504100.jpeg
    received_906657209504100.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 85
If he is having some trouble adjusting to the daylight savings, just keep doing what you are doing and give us an update in a few days or so and tell us how he is dealing with it. I mean, it has only been about 2 days since the time change and tbh most of us aren't even accustomed to it :D

I don't think it's really anything to worry to much about. As long as he isn't sleeping before the lights go out. My guys will go to there sleeping spot an hour or so before lights out.

Mine like to get ready in their bed spots about an hour before the lights are due to go off we have the heat bulb go off then about 20mins later the uvb goes off so they are not in total darkness all at once ;)

Back
Top Bottom