Darkstar the Cheerful Ambilobe

IMG_0510.JPG
That's awesome! What a handsome guy! BEAUTIFUL colors!

My rescued Sambava is growin like a weed right now at 16 months (he was extremely small and dim when I got him at 14 months). Still haven't named him yet. I'm thinking about Smaug because he's a GRUMP. Definitely a little bit on the grouchy side. He does NOT like to be touched. I sure wish that He was sweet like yours and came to see me when I open the cage.

View attachment 174782 That's awesome! What a handsome guy! BEAUTIFUL colors!

My rescued Sambava is growin like a weed right now at 16 months (he was extremely small and dim when I got him at 14 months). Still haven't named him yet. I'm thinking about Smaug because he's a GRUMP. Definitely a little bit on the grouchy side. He does NOT like to be touched. I sure wish that He was sweet like yours and came to see me when I open the cage.

Ha! Smaug would be a great name! What a beautiful boy he is! He's obviously doing well under your care and I'll add I'm always impressed and grateful for people like you that take in rescue chams. Maybe in time your Sambava will grow to greet you like Dark Star does me. While I know he associates me with food and warm baths, I think I also just got lucky with his innate temperament.

Back
Top Bottom