Dark Side of Iris

VerteX

Avid Member
Since I haven't posted any new photos of Iris in a while, I thought this would be a good time to show some I've taken recently.

IMG_7013.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6895.jpg

IMG_6983.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

That's all folks!

V

are you shopping them? i mean totaly ok that you are cause im a photographer...and i use shop at school all the time ...( we have the best photo program in ohio)....but man they are absolutly beautiful!

Thank you

Thank you all.

Can is number one photog!
^^ What he said... :D

Oh Wow Nice Pictures!!

my only suggestion would be if you can Rotate the first picture.

I'm not a big fan of rotating the original photo, when rotated, the lighting looks unnatural because it comes an angle that it shouldn't be coming from. This is true especially for hard light.

those are sweet pics! nice photo skills. what kind of camera are you using?

Thank you. It's a Canon 50D with bunch of Canon lenses enabled with patience.

are you shopping them? i mean totaly ok that you are cause im a photographer...and i use shop at school all the time ...( we have the best photo program in ohio)....but man they are absolutly beautiful!

Unfortunately the term "photo-shopping" got the ugly meaning it currently has in public because all the photos it was produced was to fake something that wasn't there. The list can range from manipulation of bodies to looks slimmer, sexier (or what ever the trend is at the time) to saturating the colors of a chameleon to an obviously fake intensity. It's not the public that's guilty for making this term a negative, but the producers and editors who use the tools they have at their disposal to mutilate the photo. I dislike the term "shopping" all together for this reason. I also disapprove of "shopping".

All the images above are post-processed. Post-processing allows me to bring the photo to the level close to that the human eye perceives the subject. The tool we call the camera is a very limited device when it comes to capture what the human eye sees. It can only reproduce a tiny portion of the dynamic optic range that you see in life. Thus, without post-processing, the photo is limited, and unnatural.

I apologize for venting, it's not directed at you in any way.

Thank you for liking them. If you also look at the past threads I've posted, you might find some other photos might like.

i totaly understand were your coming from everyday people dont unnderstand that shop was made to make images beter and make them look more realisticte ...your completely right...when i use it at school for photography people always expect an image to be completely different when its done being shopped...when really its just enhancing contrast colors ect...

Back
Top Bottom