Daisy- Female Ambilobe (Hyperion Line)

marco

I haven't got the chance to post any pics of Daisy on here since I got her. She is from the Hyperion line at the Chameleon Company. She is a great girl, and is very friendly. Here she is...

015.jpg

I got a female from that line as well and she is gorgeous (for a girl). I put her in with an unproven male because he is almost but not totally red bodied and she is showing receptive colors. Unfortunately she warned him off at first and now I think he doesn't want to try...any ideas on how to amp up his libido?

I got a female from that line as well and she is gorgeous (for a girl). I put her in with an unproven male because he is almost but not totally red bodied and she is showing receptive colors. Unfortunately she warned him off at first and now I think he doesn't want to try...any ideas on how to amp up his libido?

That's awesome, I can't wait till she becomes sexually mature and full grown. How old is your girl? You could try and show him another male while he see's her and that might get him more interested.

without looking at my records I think her hatch date was June of last year. I named her Spooky because when I first got her she was so afraid and because she had kind of orange body color.

Back
Top Bottom