crap crap crap

Luffy is gonna come home may! fingers crossed he last a while! I wish there was a reptile simulator of some sorts that you could basically take care of like a real animal and if it dies then there is less guilt because it was never a real living animal, that would be great. (i get sad when my video game pets die though so i would probably still be sad haha)

Luffy is gonna come home may! fingers crossed he last a while! I wish there was a reptile simulator of some sorts that you could basically take care of like a real animal and if it dies then there is less guilt because it was never a real living animal, that would be great. (i get sad when my video game pets die though so i would probably still be sad haha)
If you are doing all the research and making sure that the temps, humidity, food, and lights are all correct then it shouldn't die. You cant just get pets expecting them to die because they arent taken care of properly.

This honestly makes me really upset... "fingers crossed he last a while" WHAT... This is a living animal. It is your responsibility to provide EVERYTHING it needs to live a LONG healthy life.

This idea that animals are replaceable really makes me sick. The I killed one so I will just get another concept we see in this forum is really disgusting to me.

The easy choice is not to have an animal that requires care that you can not provide. It is that simple. But to get something and not provide what it needs and hope that it does not die due to the lack of proper husbandry is wrong.

I was here when your fist cham died. And I was here for this last cham dying... And both times you did not provide what they needed. So they died. This is totally unfair to the animal.

I really really hope you do the research and buy EVERYTHING that this new animal is going to need. Rather than it be yet another situation where it dies because it did not have what it needed.

You seem young... Maybe I am wrong. But I think you need to really figure out what you can and can not provide before you commit to getting a new "pet".

This honestly makes me really upset... "fingers crossed he last a while" WHAT... This is a living animal. It is your responsibility to provide EVERYTHING it needs to live a LONG healthy life.

This idea that animals are replaceable really makes me sick. The I killed one so I will just get another concept we see in this forum is really disgusting to me.

The easy choice is not to have an animal that requires care that you can not provide. It is that simple. But to get something and not provide what it needs and hope that it does not die due to the lack of proper husbandry is wrong.

I was here when your fist cham died. And I was here for this last cham dying... And both times you did not provide what they needed. So they died. This is totally unfair to the animal.

I really really hope you do the research and buy EVERYTHING that this new animal is going to need. Rather than it be yet another situation where it dies because it did not have what it needed.

You seem young... Maybe I am wrong. But I think you need to really figure out what you can and can not provide before you commit to getting a new "pet".

I completely agree. OP has got to be a kid. As frustrating as it is, I feel like grilling a child won't do much. If their parent/guardian could come on and talk that might be more helpful.

I completely agree. OP has got to be a kid. As frustrating as it is, I feel like grilling a child won't do much. If their parent/guardian could come on and talk that might be more helpful.
Well regardless I have now tried to help them repeatedly... Both chams dying. This last one I told them it would die if they did not provide what it needed. I am tired of seeing this mentality. And if it is a child us being all sweet and nice about them being at fault does nothing. They do not learn because we make it ok. The fact that they are going into this situation thinking they hope this one lasts... Says a ton to me and I am not going to bite my tongue making it ok for them.

I did not grill them. If I had said what I really wanted to say then it would have been grilling.

Well regardless I have now tried to help them repeatedly... Both chams dying. This last one I told them it would die if they did not provide what it needed. I am tired of seeing this mentality. And if it is a child us being all sweet and nice about them being at fault does nothing. They do not learn because we make it ok. The fact that they are going into this situation thinking they hope this one lasts... Says a ton to me and I am not going to bite my tongue making it ok for them.

I did not grill them. If I had said what I really wanted to say then it would have been grilling.
I won't say what I want to say. You have been more than civil. I got my flingers crossed he doesn't end up getting one yet. Sorry, but there is no luck involved with raising any animal. It is proper care, every animal needs it and needs it daily. Even a plant needs proper care.

I think you're being overly sensitive with me saying grilling 😉, I don't disagree with what you said, I just don't know if it'll change much. I've seen countless animals on this forum die, why do you think half the time I've told people to go blank themselves lmao.

It would certainly help if the parents in this situation knew about the animals husbandry before allowing their child to kill countless animals. (I know we can count the amount of animals now...but in a month, 2 months? Who knows how many more will cycle through)

Anyway, I think we all agree here. I'd have no problem with you all putting up the middle finger haha. I'm just saying for your own mental sake's, trying to get their parent on here might be better.

I think you're being overly sensitive with me saying grilling 😉, I don't disagree with what you said, I just don't know if it'll change much. I've seen countless animals on this forum die, why do you think half the time I've told people to go blank themselves lmao.
No, your probably right I am but I am not feeling well today and it is contributing to my sensitive side popping up.

I guess I just miss the days where Brody and you were just blunt. I am nice all the time and I am feeling a swing to being more blunt when it is called for. This is one of those situations.

Ok. I’m going to be blunt and perhaps even rude and sound like a mean old lady :eek: but here goes. Kid, adult, whatever you are...if you are thinking that crossing your fingers is going to keep an animal alive, guess again. It is not luck or chance. It is care...not just providing the proper lighting, supplements and all that, but actual care on your part for the animal! You have to care about the animal just as much as you need to provide care for the animal. There are no simulators for that...you either care or you don’t. Your attitude tells me that you have little care or value for the life of any animal. Save yourself the guilt and please don’t get anymore live animals. I have tried hard to be gentle and encourage you to step up and research, explore and learn, but obviously that failed. Stick with the video game pets, although you say those die too. I’m done with this thread.

As much as it pains me to say this I really hope OP’s reading all these. “Pains me” are not really the right words but normally I’m the nicest person (I hate having to be mean) and I don’t really go on “attack mode” I guess unless it’s one of those situations, which it is. (Not saying it’s what you guys are doing, I just don’t know how else to word it) It’s just if OP is a child it feels a little wrong but they need to learn, do you guys understand? I agree 100% with you guys

No, your probably right I am but I am not feeling well today and it is contributing to my sensitive side popping up.

I guess I just miss the days where Brody and you were just blunt. I am nice all the time and I am feeling a swing to being more blunt when it is called for. This is one of those situations.

Yeah you're good. I wanted to get across that I agreed with you, just wanted to save you all some frustration. I love what you've been doing becca, you've come so far in this hobby. And you put in the time where many of us don't have the patience for.

Responsibly lies on the adult if its a child. Kids must be taught. I babysit my grandson m-f. I have taught him the responsibilities of pet ownership. He is only 3 1/2 but he knows the how to's and helps with the routine care (feeding, watering, cleaning etc) of all my pet babies.

I know I have not been on here long. However, sweets you may wanna try a plant for a little while. Not trying to be mean. But try for a more difficult plant like an orchid. Ans if you can get that baby to bloom then try for another animal. I think you need time to heal and time to comprehend that you are in charge of a life. Everything you do will determine the outcome of whatever efforts you have put in. No effort equals sick animals and plants. If you want minimal effort then a live Animal is not for you.... let's just be honest. You have needs but so does your Animal and they can't be just sub-par. You can't live without proper nutrition well neither can a plant or animal. Just think about it before you dive in again...... seriously 😐.

Back
Top Bottom