crap crap crap

my parents know how to take care of a kitten so they even offered that even though my dad does not want another mammal who can stink up the house and are worried that i turned it down :/

ok, this conversation has gone on long enough, i think its time i stopped with this haha
Coming from someone who has been suffering/battling depression, anxiety, ptsd, adhd, amongst other things...unfortunately, it took time to get me at a state of content. You can’t fully “cure” depression I know people will say otherwise and that time will somehow make everything better well it won’t...mostly. But that doesn’t mean you can’t find happiness and content. A part of you will always stay in the darkness, it’s just a question of whether you’re strong enough and determined to get through it. “Find a light in the darkness”. I know how you feel trust me, if being a vet really is your dream than you’ll go for it, life’s hard and I know people say that enough it annoys me but caring for another and having a life depend on you isn’t a joke or easy just ask any mom. Do the research, get everything necessary, and do it when you feel ready to have a life depend on you for survival 💕 If you need to do something try playing an instrument, drawing, making crafts, sewing clothes or making some clothes from old clothes, scrap booking, sports etc, it’ll help. Also speaking to your parents about what you’re going through is sometimes EXTREMELY hard I know that but it’s important and whether they’re there for you or not just know you are loved by many and we believe you’ll win this battle. Speaking with someone and letting things out is a relief, it’s fine that you carried it on or at least for me it is this was much better than my class, professors are boring 🙄😆

THEY‘RE SO CUTE, I’M IN LOVE! 🥰🥰 I loved mine so much, and with having them, all of my friends and their parents and everyone saw how cute and adorable and social they are once they got past the tail (which never bothered me anyway)! I subscribed to a rats as pets magazine when I had them and built agility courses for them and everything! The dumbo-eared ones are my favorite!
That's so funny. When my daughter had mice we would spend the weekends making playgrounds and houses out of popsicle sticks and hot glue!

And thanks. I love the little fluffballs. They're both girls, name Maxy and Mazy

That's so funny. When my daughter had mice we would spend the weekends making playgrounds and houses out of popsicle sticks and hot glue!

And thanks. I love the little fluffballs. They're both girls, name Maxy and Mazy
My sister's use to have rats. And they would always escape and be in weird spots. They would go into her closet and climb the highest they could... I remember one time she thought it had ran away and she was so upset.... and she was in the bathroom and it popped through the door at the bottom. 🤣

Cat Kitten GIF

We had mice, too! My brother and I each got a rat, and my sister got two mice when we went to the pet store that day. She was jealous that my rat, Lynel (yes, it’s spelled weird), would always hand out on my shoulder, lick me, play with me, etc. so I ended up taking care of the mice as well so she could get a rat. The first thing he (Cookie) did was take a HUGE dump on her shoulder! 🤣 Lynel never did that to me and she was pissed! One year for Halloween, I dressed as a mad scientist and had my brother’s rat, Dopey, who was an albino rat, on my shoulder while I handed out candy (I was like 8 but wanted to do it so bad that I stayed home instead of going trick-or treating). The parents screamed and were terrified while all of the kids loved him and petted him! 🤣 We also had another rat after that, Scooter, who was so calm and happy and cuddly when handled, just like Lynel, along with four mice since then! We were always doing crafts with hot glue and popsicle sticks and everything to make boats, houses, bridges, etc for all of them!

@rango123veiled I didn’t mean for this thread to get off track. I have depression, OCD, anxiety, and ADHD, and have been hospitalized twice when I was younger for depression and anxiety. These illnesses are serious and getting help is important! It’s going to be really hard to express what you’re feeling to your parents if you haven’t done so already, but a great psychiatrist and therapist are literally life-saving! Getting proper coping skills, possibly medication, and even possibly doing neuro-feedback, TMS therapy (it is a newer method that changes how your brain reacts to depression-I’m going to be starting it soon for depression, then OCD after, it is expensive but more and more insurance companies are approving to cover it if your family has life insurance), and much more, along with journaling, talking about how you feel to your family and friends, doing things you love, and more helps so much! I really hope you get through this safely, let me know if you want to talk about it or anything!

Back
Top Bottom