crap crap crap

Hi! I am so sorry for your loss but I am also going to gently encourage you to wait a long while before getting another pet. Even bearded dragons and geckos have very specific care needs that need to be met in order for them to survive and thrive. It takes a lot of effort and money to provide them with what they need and deserve. These needs need to be met before getting the pet, the pet cannot wait in in unsatisfactory conditions until you are able to aquire the items needed. It all has to be in place ahead of time. The last thing you want is to become desensitized to losing them as the are all precious creatures worthy of the best care. ❤❤❤

im probably gonna knock it down a notch and get a bearded dragon or leopard gecko, im also gonna order from someplace other than cbreptile :mad::mad::mad:
Bearded dragons are not a notch down, realistically. They need the same kind of care; as in supplements, uv lighting, heat requirements to be met, humidity requirements to be met, food that is gutloaded properly, greens that are rotated. I wouldnt get a beardy unless you do just as much research for them as you should do for a chameleon.

Hi! I am so sorry for your loss but I am also going to gently encourage you to wait a long while before getting another pet. Even bearded dragons and geckos have very specific care needs that need to be met in order for them to survive and thrive. It takes a lot of effort and money to provide them with what they need and deserve. These needs need to be met before getting the pet, the pet cannot wait in in unsatisfactory conditions until you are able to aquire the items needed. It all has to be in place ahead of time. The last thing you want is to become desensitized to losing them as the are all precious creatures worthy of the best care. ❤❤❤
Oh yes. Exactly. Guess I duplicated your post.

because i don't wanna waste my arboreal cage and my sister is using her tank, i want to get a crested gecko, if you think that's to much don't help me and i wont get one (was not trying to sound mean there sorry) if you do plz tell me some places that are good to buy reptiles from in the us, it would be male (obviously) and an adult so it does not end up like beans... I STILL CANT GET OVER BEANS AHHHHHH. Anyways if you think i'm not ready for a reptile don't respond with positive things look ya you should really get one, if you do plz recommend me some lizard/crested gecko breeders near north carolina. BTW are reptile expos safe? because there is one coming up in may near me

because i don't wanna waste my arboreal cage and my sister is using her tank, i want to get a crested gecko, if you think that's to much don't help me and i wont get one (was not trying to sound mean there sorry) if you do plz tell me some places that are good to buy reptiles from in the us, it would be male (obviously) and an adult so it does not end up like beans... I STILL CANT GET OVER BEANS AHHHHHH. Anyways if you think i'm not ready for a reptile don't respond with positive things look ya you should really get one, if you do plz recommend me some lizard/crested gecko breeders near north carolina. BTW are reptile expos safe? because there is one coming up in may near me
You need to research on this animal before you look for breeders, you cant just buy an animal and not know how to care for it.

Put the empty enclosure into your closet or other storage area. Just because it’s there, you don’t need to fill it. Instead, spend your time researching the cost and care requirements for various reptiles or other animals you may be interested in. While we all want that incredible exotic, we have to make sure we can do right by it. These are living feeling creatures and we need to treat them with the respect and provide all of the care they need. Go to the various other forums and read all of the posts about care and problems that people encounter. Be informed...well informed.

Put the empty enclosure into your closet or other storage area. Just because it’s there, you don’t need to fill it. Instead, spend your time researching the cost and care requirements for various reptiles or other animals you may be interested in. While we all want that incredible exotic, we have to make sure we can do right by it. These are living feeling creatures and we need to treat them with the respect and provide all of the care they need. Go to the various other forums and read all of the posts about care and problems that people encounter. Be informed...well informed.
i cant imagine taking care of these animals with 0 help ;-;

thx this is gonna be a successful creature this time, im going to get it from a reptile expo though if you dont inform me on some breeders

I honestly don’t know any breeders. I’ve rescued my Leo’s from people that hadn’t a clue about their care on Craig’sList. If you go to the various other forums, they will be able to direct you to a reputable breeder. Not sure about buying healthy animals at expos.

lol i watch go herping and that video too, thats what made me second guess them, ill study some breeders.

dont worry i am, I started my research yesterday and will stop in may, the month i would get it.
You should NEVER stop researching and learning about an animal after you get it! You must learn, grow, and evolve with new info that comes after!
thx this is gonna be a successful creature this time, im going to get it from a reptile expo though if you dont inform me on some breeders
Do not try to pit us as the people who get your next animal sick or killed if they come from an expo! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! This is mainly a forum for chameleons, go to reputable forums for whichever animal you want to get!

If you want breeder recommendations for a bearded dragon, go to a bearded dragon forum.
If you want breeder recommendations for a crested gecko, go to a crested gecko forum.

There are good breeders and bad breeders; there are good reptile shows and bad reptile shows;
there are good reptile shops and bad reptile shops; there are good reptile keepers and bad reptile keepers.

It's easy enough to trash the bad or down side of a hobby and make a video about it.
It's also easy to promote the good parts or side of a hobby and make a video about it.

The same can be said about just about any hobby one can name, be it reptiles, model trains, arts & crafts, comic books, RPGs, plants... what have you.

Welcome to planet earth and the human condition.

Vetting breeders is as much part of researching a reptile species as is their habitat and diet.

Back
Top Bottom