crap crap crap

I would still be extremely upset but maybe it’s just me but I’d be balling. I’m sorry he’s in a better place 🥺💔
yaaaa with my veiled chameleon i was much more sad but that might just be because rango actually lasted about 3 days pushing forward

I’m sorry, he was too sick for too long, but at least he isn’t suffering now. ❤️ For the future (if you ever get another cham), read through all of The Chameleon Academy and other helpful links that are recommended on here and only get a chameleon that is at least 3 months (for veileds and panthers, jacksons need longer) or older who is healthy. Make sure the breeder you get him/her from is experienced, good, reputable, and knowledgeable who puts their chams’ health before profits or color and has clear genes and lines (no inbreeding/line-breeding) and healthy, happy chams.

i have an idea on why he might have passed, that food stuck in his mouth is gone, he might have tried swallowing it but was to weak AKA choking.

i have an idea on why he might have passed, that food stuck in his mouth is gone, he might have tried swallowing it but was to weak AKA choking.
Sadly, it wasn’t that. There was something (or more) seriously wrong with him inside, especially with him being from CB Reptile and having improper husbandry

im probably gonna knock it down a notch and get a bearded dragon or leopard gecko, im also gonna order from someplace other than cbreptile :mad::mad::mad:
So I really think this is the right choice.. Chameleons are hard animals to keep and very expensive. When husbandry is off even with one thing the whole balance is off. So what you do and how you provide it makes a difference. You did not have the basics down and were not providing what the baby needed. I am not trying to be harsh but after losing two now for similar issues you really don't want to have this happen with a 3rd.

I would consider another animal. And really make sure you understand all the care required so you can be successful. Just because it is different then a cham does not mean you don't need to know and provide all the needs required.

I am sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom