Cooper (Parsonii) and Sage (Veiled) Baby Pictures

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The babies are growing and 2 1/2 months old now. They are so much fun to watch and care for. I am having a blast taking care of them.

Up first is Cooper. He weighed 11.5 grams this morning. He is such a sweet little thing and just gets along with everybody and everything here except for Hendershot my Nosy Be. I saw him puff up his little chin once at Hendershot.

The first few pictures are from last weekend.

cams060713221_zpsa126ecf6.jpg

cams060713234_zpsdc43f74c.jpg

Chams6813261_zpseb7333dc.jpg

The next couple are from today

SageandCooper51513106_zps58b69ff9.jpg

SageandCooper51513206_zps213bdcaf.jpg

Up next is Sage and he is growing like a weed. He weighed 15.4 today and I know he has passed up Cooper. Sage is so much fun and has the best personality. He loves EVERYBODY and everything here. All my other pets like the babies except for Sadie and right now she HATES Sage so I don't allow her to see him.

The first few shots were from last weekend.

cams060713294_zpsf8266ddd.jpg

cams060713251_zps13f5a270.jpg

Chams6813289_zpsecd5d574.jpg

The next couple were from today

SageandCooper51513022_zpsdd319905.jpg

SageandCooper51513001_zps0ea649d3.jpg

This is Cooper's main home. We made a little free range in one end of Padre's room.

Babytrees6913010_zpsbfc0eabd.jpg

This is Sage's main home for right now although he spends allot of time on the kitchen bar by me.

Babytrees6913008_zps54028c9c.jpg

This is where the babies hang out on my kitchen bar when I am around to watch them.

Babytrees6913007_zps084f7d81.jpg

When I'm out in my back yard just about every evening with my chams I take Sage and Cooper's small trees out for them.

Babytrees6913015_zps4506af4f.jpg

I hope you have enjoyed my babies. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
You always have the cutest little set ups for your babies. You realize how little they are when you see the picture taken from a distance. They both look beautiful and healthy Jann!

Oh Jann! They are so beautiful! I haven't been around much lately and had no idea you had a baby parsonii!! I am so very happy for you!:D They are both just the cutest little things!

Jann, it's been said a thousand times but I'm going to say it again.... You have the mostbcared for and loved chams ever!!! The attention to detail according to each of their needs, is so carefully addressed!!! Your guysvare soooo lucky to have you!!!!
Great pics,, I love seeing them!

Haven't been on in a while but these guys are looking great :) so happy you got another parsonii male

I love your little free ranges!! They're so cute and your chams are even cuter!!

Thank you for the nice comments about my chams and their FR. The free ranges are nothing fancy but they sure like them.:)

They are both beautiful! ;)

Thank you for the kind words about my babies.

You always have the cutest little set ups for your babies. You realize how little they are when you see the picture taken from a distance. They both look beautiful and healthy Jann!

Thank you Carol. They are so little and so sweet. You'll have to come and see them.

OMG - could they be any more adorable? I love them both and am glad to see them both doing well!

Thank you Karen! I'm wondering if they will be friends when they grow up. They see each other allot.

Oh Jann! They are so beautiful! I haven't been around much lately and had no idea you had a baby parsonii!! I am so very happy for you!:D They are both just the cutest little things!

Thank you for the kind words Suzi. I've missed seeing you around.

Jann, it's been said a thousand times but I'm going to say it again.... You have the mostbcared for and loved chams ever!!! The attention to detail according to each of their needs, is so carefully addressed!!! Your guysvare soooo lucky to have you!!!!
Great pics,, I love seeing them!

Thank you Lisa. You are so kind. I can't wait for you to see them.

Cooper looks like a little old man! And i can see Sage is already getting his big boy bars!

Thank you for you nice comment. I think Sage will show allot of yellow when he's older.

Haven't been on in a while but these guys are looking great :) so happy you got another parsonii male

Thank you Nick. I've missed seeing you here. I'm not positive that Cooper is a male but I have had a vet and a couple parson keepers tell me Cooper's male but I will love Cooper male or female.

Oh my goodness!! The free range set ups are awesome!!! I've been looking for ideas and you have inspired me!

Cooper and Sage are insanely adorable! I definitely need to make a road trip this summer to meet you and all of your crew! :D

OMG Jann! They are both so freakin' ADORABLE! Love the set ups that you have for them.
Deb

Thank you Deb. I feel so blessed to have these two little ones.

I can't get over how small Cooper is. he is such a cutie and sage is very handsome!

Thank you for your kind words Dez. Imagine how shocked I was when I opened Cooper's box when he arrived. I was expecting a baby but not an 8 gram Parsonii. :eek: To be honest though he's been fairly easy to care for so far. Fingers crossed.

Just so cute! I just love the FR setups, simple and yet very effective.

Thank you for your nice comment. I think they like their little FR. When they get a little size on them Copper will have the entire parsonii room to roam in and eventually Sage will have the entire house. Of course when Cooper's inside he'll have the entire house also but he want get to stay in for long periods of time because I can't keep my house cool enough or humid enough for a Parsons.

Oh my goodness!! The free range set ups are awesome!!! I've been looking for ideas and you have inspired me!

Thank you for your nice comments about my little free ranges.

Jann, I always love to see your pics :) your parsonii is so cute and looks
like his skin is softer then a panther cham.

I also love those homemade wooden basking light scaffolds.
I need to visit Loews to buy supplies to make a few, what a great idea :)

Still trying to figure out how to light my own free range, maybe send some
pics to Todd at Light Your Reptiles for some suggestions.

Do you let any of your chams spend the night on your free range?

Cooper and Sage are insanely adorable! I definitely need to make a road trip this summer to meet you and all of your crew! :D

Thank you so much Michelle. I'll love for you to come for a visit. :)

Jann, I always love to see your pics :) your parsonii is so cute and looks
like his skin is softer then a panther cham.

I also love those homemade wooden basking light scaffolds.
I need to visit Loews to buy supplies to make a few, what a great idea :)

Still trying to figure out how to light my own free range, maybe send some
pics to Todd at Light Your Reptiles for some suggestions.

Do you let any of your chams spend the night on your free range?

Thank you Stan for all the kind words. I'm lucky that my husband is handy at building things. I've always got something for him to do for my chams. :)

Parson's skin is unbelively soft. It's different than any other chameleons that I've ever had contact with.

All of my chams spend every day and night in their free ranges. They don't have cages except big giant sun cages where thev go outside a couple of hours in the mornings.

I love your free-ranges:), and they both look great:)

Thank you Paul. I am enjoying them so much.

Very nice and healthy chams Jann,love your set up;)

Thank you so much for your kind words about my babies and their little set ups.

Back
Top Bottom