Cooper (Parsonii) and Sage (Veiled) Baby Pictures

wow. boomer and sage are so cool. it's amazing how small they are and you can really see their size from the pics of them in the kitchen. but up close they look like they're already full grown. great job jann!

wow. boomer and sage are so cool. it's amazing how small they are and you can really see their size from the pics of them in the kitchen. but up close they look like they're already full grown. great job jann!

Thank you Sang! It's Cooper and Sage though but that's ok. :)

You were probably thinking about Carol's Boomer. She just posted some new shots of her handsome boy this morning.

Jann, how do you keep your male chams from fighting and stuff if all out at the same time?
You must have a lot of space.
My Smeagol is very aggressive and attacks the other guyz, he actually charges accross the room after them :eek:

When he is out, everyone else needs to be safely closed up

They look AMAZING!! I am super jealous of your baby parsonii. I love the pictures of their setups its always great to see all your creative solutions.

wow! you have beautiful babies Jann, and like you said, sage is growing like a weed and hes only 2 months old!?:eek::eek::eek:

Jann, how do you keep your male chams from fighting and stuff if all out at the same time?
You must have a lot of space.
My Smeagol is very aggressive and attacks the other guyz, he actually charges accross the room after them :eek:

When he is out, everyone else needs to be safely closed up

Stan, most of my guys get along. Luie never liked the male panthers so he had to free range in my bedroom. The girls always have a seperate room. No my house is not big at all. It's only 810 sq ft so I've always had to work with what little bit of space I've got. My free ranges are nothing fancy and they go outside everyday for mistings and drippings. Here's an older thread with pictures. I don't have this many chameleons or free ranges now and some have been up dated and some are still the same. https://www.chameleonforums.com/some-free-ranges-66598/

They look AMAZING!! I am super jealous of your baby parsonii. I love the pictures of their setups its always great to see all your creative solutions.

Thank you Rob for your kind words. I am loving these little one so much.

wow! you have beautiful babies Jann, and like you said, sage is growing like a weed and hes only 2 months old!?:eek::eek::eek:

Thank you so much for the nice compliment. Sage is certainly a rotten mess. He just bubbles with personality. Cooper is much more laid back and relaxed. They are both 2 1/2 months old.

Hey Jann,

It's great to see Cooper doing so well. What are you feeding him now? Mine has only been eating small crickets and praying mantis. I ran out of the mantises though.

I've tried feeding her small butterworms, silks, hornworms, and baby dubias but she shows no interests in them.

Hey Jann,

It's great to see Cooper doing so well. What are you feeding him now? Mine has only been eating small crickets and praying mantis. I ran out of the mantises though.

I've tried feeding her small butterworms, silks, hornworms, and baby dubias but she shows no interests in them.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your nice comment. How's your little one doing? Have you weighed her lately? Cooper mainly likes crickets but I have got him to eat baby discoids, small silks and today two small horns. I tried butters and phoenix but couldn't get him to try those. I just put the worms on a branch a couple of inches out in front of him and he'll get them. Have you tried house flies? I bet she'd go for those. I think it's about time for you to post some new pictures. ;)

Jann, the babies look great!!! :D I love the little free ranges. I cant really do this with the furry monsters in my house, but I do occasionally set something up out on the lanai for Zaphod. He definitely loves the time outside ;).

They are just adorable. I love all their trees around the house.

Thank you Rachelle for your nice comments about my babies and their little trees.

Jann, the babies look great!!! :D I love the little free ranges. I cant really do this with the furry monsters in my house, but I do occasionally set something up out on the lanai for Zaphod. He definitely loves the time outside ;).

Thank you Michael for you kind words about my babies and their little free ranges. Some how in missed your thread. Zaphod looks like he's king of the house. :)

Back
Top Bottom