Contest Theme Suggestions

January should SO be Christmas Chams! Chams with wrapping paper, sitting on the xmas tree, with bows etc. etc. etc.

Colin is our honorary "angel" on top of our xmas tree this year!

January should SO be Christmas Chams! Chams with wrapping paper, sitting on the xmas tree, with bows etc. etc. etc.

Colin is our honorary "angel" on top of our xmas tree this year!

Like the wrapping paper idea... It could be x-mas paper, Hanukkah or just a wintery looking wrapping paper.

I would suggest best trick, but I dont know if that would be fair as I have taught my cham to ride a miniature bike!!!

Sleeping pictures! I absolutely LOVE sleeping pictures, they just look so peaceful. Lighting might be a problem but maybe there can be a way to really capture their sleeping colors. :D

kooky idea...

what about a "where's waldo" kind of theme? chams are supposedly the best at hide and seek with (what most ppl think of originally) their ability to blend in....so maybe a theme with the chams showing off that ability and "blending in" vs. the normal "standing out" you see.... :D

- 'Wet' Wet chameleons, just been misted, maybe there mouth open catching some mist...[/COLOR]

lol...that reminds me of a "wet tshirt" contest or something...limited to females only? ;)

i do like the water theme though. :)

Last edited:
Sleeping pictures! I absolutely LOVE sleeping pictures, they just look so peaceful. Lighting might be a problem but maybe there can be a way to really capture their sleeping colors. :D

i like the sleeping pics, too....your thread with hugh is so sweet gabby!

Back
Top Bottom