Contest Theme Suggestions

Macros aren't really "fair" because not all cameras have a great macro, nor does everyone know how to use them.
For example, my camera was quite expensive but has a terrible macro feature but decent non-macro.

Macros aren't really "fair" because not all cameras have a great macro, nor does everyone know how to use them.
For example, my camera was quite expensive but has a terrible macro feature but decent non-macro.

You cant have a contest without competition, and you can't have competition when everything is fair.

I would most likely do horribly with that theme so I'm not just saying this so I can benefit from the theme.

There will always be imbalances and unfairness syn, just because some people may not do well in a contest of this theme or don't have the equipment to do so, does not mean that the theme should not be done. If you don't have the equipment to do well in that theme, or don't have the skill to perform well in that theme, don't participate in that theme. I, for one, don't have the skill nor the equipment to take a good picture of something like that, but I would most certainly enjoy seeing the pictures that other people achieve and enter into the contest. I'm sure other people would enjoy that as well.

Water theme!

Droplets on chams, leaves, branches, etc.
Raining, misting, dripping, fogging, humidifying, etc.

Bring on the liquid of life!

Water theme!

I dont remember who's chameleon this is... but it would win!!

-Steve

(not mine)

Attachments

• IMG_38186.jpg
    IMG_38186.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 196
the majority of people dont free range....i think an interesting theme would be free range. not free range habitat....FR as in where the end up when you let them roam around the house

Water theme!

I like this one! I think when Chams have water beads on them it makes them look like there wearing diamonds!:D

How about a photo contest of the chams crib? We can vote on who has the best enclosure set up, originalety, plant life, etc. It can be with or without the cham.

I suggest that if the contest has a theme it should be stated either right on the home page where it says "Enter Today" or on the upload page.

If you don't look at the contest thread you may have no way of knowing the theme

I suggest that if the contest has a theme it should be stated either right on the home page where it says "Enter Today" or on the upload page.

If you don't look at the contest thread you may have no way of knowing the theme
This is a good idea. I'll try to add something to the upload page.

Back
Top Bottom