Contest Theme Suggestions

I'm considering a food theme for August. Valid photos would include a chameleon in the process of shooting or eating. The unlucky food item would need to be observable to some degree.

Is there a way you could do a contest that accepts all reptiles? I want to do a contest but I dont have a CHam yet and wont for a while.

I agree on the eating idea. not everyone has babys and would eleminate alot of people. I think it is a challenge to snap a pic when they shoot and this would be a very good challenge aswell as a fun time trying to get a nice pic lol.

Already did babies only theme a few months back.

Here are my suggestions Brad:

Eating/tongue shots
gaping/mouth open- angry or yawning
sleeping pose/pajama colors
best in show - locale/species specific competition
females only

best fire up - two photo color comparisons (if everyone sends me their submissions I'd volunteer to put them into one image so each submission is still just a single jpg)

best lolchams (loved that thread in the lizard lounge - hilarious!)

I have veileds and mine isn't very impressive fired up. I always feel at a disadvantage when I see all those brightly colored faces.

I know this is a chameleon website but too would be interested in seeing all the other pets that the chameleon owners have.

Eating/tongue shots
females only

best fire up - two photo color comparisons (if everyone sends me their submissions I'd volunteer to put them into one image so each submission is still just a single jpg)

awsome ideas!

I'm for this! You could mingle them with other themes so folks wouldn't feel put out if they didn't have the specified cham. We could also include an "other" category for all the pigs, leafs, mellers, etc.

could do an all veiled contest..

all panther..

since they are probably the most abundantly kept species..

:confused::)

Eating/tongue shots
females only

And another possibility- best shedding photo

I'm considering a food theme for August. Valid photos would include a chameleon in the process of shooting or eating. The unlucky food item would need to be observable to some degree.
There is a good chance this will take place. This post should give everyone more time to work on their photo. The chameleon must be eating or shooting prey, and the food item must be observable to some degree.

Lounge lizards...

How about posing chams on tiny furniture, (Brings a whole new meaning to "lounge lizard!") Or in a tiny car like it's driving, or something silly like that?:eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom