Colors

heyooocera

I'm not sure if this is just my boy or if other people have this problem with their cham's as well.. My boy is a grump there is not doubt about that but he is usually pretty good about letting me get him out to free range outside of his enclosure. I have noticed that any time i wear black or red he wants ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me! He will puff his little bad self all the way up, put on his angry colors and run away as fast as he can to hide LOL. Anyone else? Just me? HAHA.

This is typical of chameleons...patterns and colors "speak" to them. Try to find shirts that don't bother him and wear them around him.
He may react to a camera or other things negatively as well. We just have to learn what bugs them and try not to do it!

This is typical of chameleons...patterns and colors "speak" to them. Try to find shirts that don't bother him and wear them around him.
He may react to a camera or other things negatively as well. We just have to learn what bugs them and try not to do it!
i had to take off my black nail polish because he wouldn’t let me get near him! i’m glad i know now what triggers him to be more grumpy than normal ?

Back
Top Bottom