Treebeard's Colors

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
Usually my panther boy is blue and green with no reds, yellows or oranges, but lately I am starting to see more reds and oranges in his body and arms. Red speckles all over his body and even some yellows in his cheeks. I am not sure if something is bothering him or if he is going through a color change. Even his pajama's are a different color at night (I'll share tonight when he is asleep).

A few things that are different:
- I recently added bee pollen to his supplements
- My husband started playing video games in that room and I think the screen bothered Treebeard, we have since moved his enclosure so he cannot see the screen and he seems calmer after this, however color changes have not gone back to his blues and greens.

I am continuously looking around to see if something else is going on, his temps and humidity levels are spot on... If anyone sees anything please let me know! I always want the best for my babies.

Attachments

• IMG-7457.jpg
    IMG-7457.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-7458 (1).jpg
    IMG-7458 (1).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-7461 (1).jpg
    IMG-7461 (1).jpg
    144 KB · Views: 44
Usually my panther boy is blue and green with no reds, yellows or oranges, but lately I am starting to see more reds and oranges in his body and arms. Red speckles all over his body and even some yellows in his cheeks. I am not sure if something is bothering him or if he is going through a color change. Even his pajama's are a different color at night (I'll share tonight when he is asleep).

A few things that are different:
- I recently added bee pollen to his supplements
- My husband started playing video games in that room and I think the screen bothered Treebeard, we have since moved his enclosure so he cannot see the screen and he seems calmer after this, however color changes have not gone back to his blues and greens.

I am continuously looking around to see if something else is going on, his temps and humidity levels are spot on... If anyone sees anything please let me know! I always want the best for my babies.
Their colors are always changing. Here's my Attila with roughly five years in-between pictures.

Attachments

• 20190917_143603.jpg
    20190917_143603.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20230307_141642.jpg
    20230307_141642.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom