chams and snakes

Mr Jingles

Do you think cb chams recognise snakes as their enemies? Has such a giggle at Mr Jingles yesterday. When I'm home we open his cage and he can roam a little around his enclosure. My 6 year old son has bought himself a juvenile Kenyan Sand boa on sunday and are carrying this snake all over. Poor snake must even watch tv with him and are showered with kisses. Anyways, so yesterday Mr Jingles saw Toothless (the snake). Man oh man, did he puff himself up. He looked like a little balloon. I told my son to keep the snake away from where Jingles is, but it made me wonder how he knew that in nature they are enemies

Do you think cb chams recognise snakes as their enemies? Has such a giggle at Mr Jingles yesterday. When I'm home we open his cage and he can roam a little around his enclosure. My 6 year old son has bought himself a juvenile Kenyan Sand boa on sunday and are carrying this snake all over. Poor snake must even watch tv with him and are showered with kisses. Anyways, so yesterday Mr Jingles saw Toothless (the snake). Man oh man, did he puff himself up. He looked like a little balloon. I told my son to keep the snake away from where Jingles is, but it made me wonder how he knew that in nature they are enemies

Definitely! They don't necessarily know what type of snake it is, just the shape and movement probably are enough. I had 3 free range melleri who threatened my indoor watering hose every single time they saw it. It disturbed them so badly I had to hide it after every use.

Thats so interesting, I could see from his attitude that the snake is something he don't wish to encounter again. Luckily their enclosures are on opposite sides of my lounge. And I threatened my son with punishment if he ever plays with the snake near Mr J again.

Back
Top Bottom